Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 06:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Bin editing suite

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Bin editing suite

Screenshots
The screenshots provided are taken after i edited some items

Supported bins
So far:
  • itemetc.bin
  • itemweapon.bin
  • itemarmor.bin
  • itemshield.bin
  • itemaccessory.bin
  • itemcostume.bin
  • itemriding.bin
  • itempet.bin
  • itembuffscroll.bin
  • itemcharm.bin
  • itempotion.bin
  • itemsocket.bin
  • itemoption.bin
  • itemetcdetails.bin
  • exp.bin
  • monster.bin
  • monsterdrop.bin

Features
The application is focused on turning bin editing into something a monkey can do in its spare time.
Just kidding. Anyone who edited bins knows that it's a tedious job and most likely gave up after some time when complex editing was required.

The aim of this application is to ease the editing. So far only the basic bins are included, but if the application has a high demand i'll extend it to provide a full GUI editing of all the available bins.

Licenses
The application will come with 3 types of licenses:
  1. Viewer license - All the bins included, no editing possibilities. Great tool to find the exact rates a server provide.
  2. Free license - The filters and the tools will be unavailable and the number of bins that can be edited will be restricted.
  3. Time based license - The application will only run for a limited amount of time, but it will provide access to all the tools implemented.

Pricing
The fees will be charged on a weekly basis. Those who buy a license get access to all the future updates of the application.
Depending on the demand, the fees may change.

The first version will be released the next week

Some issues that need to be clarified
  1. The editor won't have any kind of backdoor bundled. You can run it using Sandboxie or in a Virtual Machine. It doesn't even have to run on the same box as the server.
  2. Anyone who buys a license will get a machine locked copy. This means it will only run on one PC for a given amount of time. If you change your PC you won't be able to run the application and i won't refund the money. That's why the application will be sold on a weekly license, to minimize the risk factor.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #2

what tool is that?

Old   #3

Why would anyone use that when they can just use the website tool (On a local pc cuz that also got backdoor on it) and just make template's sry but i dont trust any of your program's no matter how good they are or how they look you just make and share them to see what people do on their server's and etc.
Old   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by tgrt2008 View Post
Why would anyone use that when they can just use the website tool (On a local pc cuz that also got backdoor on it) and just make template's sry but i dont trust any of your program's no matter how good they are or how they look you just make and share them to see what people do on their server's and etc.
OK Bud. PROVE IT.

You say this tool has a backdoor in it? PROVE IT.

You say that if someone uses this tool, zzerachiel can see what people are doing on their servers? PROVE IT.

Nobody gives a rat's backside what you trust or use or not. But if you are going to make libelous accusations like this, you had better PROVE IT.

Sorry your server is such a failure but that is no one's fault but yours. THAT has nothing to do with this tool.

FYI: If some THIEF were using MY ANTIHACK CODE on their server without paying me for it, I would make sure it had a backdoor too. And I would make sure to make the THIEF'S life was a living hell with it.

Old   #5

And exactly that proves a backdoor completly legit, am I right mister I steal your antihack dreto.
Old   #6

Well I ran this tool on my VM and with active SandBox and there has been no change in doors. I used the SandBox of BitDefender 2014. Anything I'll be disseminating to all.
Old   #7

Well if you wana know they will only give you the activation for program with a side program that change's the info on program and other stuff so if im not mistaken what that program dose is making a copy of your pc info uploading it into a online website that allows the program to work again (With the new info / if you changed pwd and etc) as they said program only works on 1 windows.So yeah go ahead keep raging il just keep ******* you off all day and night.

PS:The free version might be without backdoors so it looks that im the bad guy but when they log into your host / pc to activate the program after you buy it you wont know what they do cuz he will just remove the other program that he uses to activate the editor so yeah you can hate me you can QQ all they il never give it up untill your so precious DG Rohan is closed and even if that means i have to fight you 10 years from now on.
Old   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by tgrt2008 View Post
Well if you wana know they will only give you the activation for program with a side program that change's the info on program and other stuff so if im not mistaken what that program dose is making a copy of your pc info uploading it into a online website that allows the program to work again (With the new info / if you changed pwd and etc) as they said program only works on 1 windows.So yeah go ahead keep raging il just keep ******* you off all day and night.

PS:The free version might be without backdoors so it looks that im the bad guy but when they log into your host / pc to activate the program after you buy it you wont know what they do cuz he will just remove the other program that he uses to activate the editor so yeah you can hate me you can QQ all they il never give it up untill your so precious DG Rohan is closed and even if that means i have to fight you 10 years from now on.

Wrong
It doesnt even need another programm to verify the identity, its hardcoded in the editing suite by a protection app to restrict the use on one machine. It doesnt even need internet accses for verification, that all happens localy. So yes, you can run the suite all the time, from beginning to end, without having a net at all.

PS: You is always the bad guy sir...
PS2: You are just a little non factor fly, so why would anyone care at all.
Old   #9

Why on earth is this thread still active?
It's a bit clear the editor won't be released any time soon.
Old   #10

Orly
Old   #11

ya rly.
Releasing this editor will be the 2nd big mistake i've ever made.
Old   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
OK Bud. PROVE IT.

You say this tool has a backdoor in it? PROVE IT.

You say that if someone uses this tool, zzerachiel can see what people are doing on their servers? PROVE IT.

Nobody gives a rat's backside what you trust or use or not. But if you are going to make libelous accusations like this, you had better PROVE IT.

Sorry your server is such a failure but that is no one's fault but yours. THAT has nothing to do with this tool.

FYI: If some THIEF were using MY ANTIHACK CODE on their server without paying me for it, I would make sure it had a backdoor too. And I would make sure to make the THIEF'S life was a living hell with it.

so much bullshit
Old   #13

I missed you, ammadpurba
Old   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by ammadpurba View Post
so much bullshit
Indeed there is. Just wish that guy would stop making an asshat of himself by constantly shoveling it at us.
Old   #15

zzerachiel how much sir. pm me