Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 02:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[ Ion Network ] Ion Rohan - OBT | Now Live | Mid/High-Rate | Dedicated

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post [ Ion Network ] Ion Rohan - OBT | Now Live | Mid/High-Rate | Dedicated

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

Hello Ion Network Community,

I'd like to announce the opening of Ion Rohan 2, the sequel to "Ion Rohan". We are now in OBT Phase and players can now play on the server without any wipes. We have a lot offer that we didn't before the server will be based upon our players suggestions. Simply meaning you ask and and we will see if its possible. I know most people are tired of this Pay to Win servers and the one that only have rewards for the donators. Here you will see a difference i promise you that.

Below you will find more information on Ion Rohan 2 and what we have to offer, Thank You.

Register :
Forum :
How To Connect :
Client Download :

Server Rates

Forge Rates

Starting Items

P.S.- Rates and Starting Items are subsequent to change, If they are changed the rates here will be adjusted. Server Feature are coming soon as the list will be complied.

Server Feature

P.S.- P.S. - Server feature list is still being made, once the list is complete this post will be edited with the new information.

Server Screenshots
Check below in the Attached Thumbnails, more photos will be uploaded once available.

P.S.- P.S. - If you have a screenshot of Ion Rohan and what to have it in the thumbnail, just send me the photo by messaging me on the forums.

Old   #2

I created an account and tried out your server.
Starting items:
Quote:
x4 Ion Feather Of Goddess Silva
(+20 All Stats / +300 HP / +100 Attack - Each Feather) (yes)
x1 Golden Monkey [Permanent] / x1 Molly[Permanent] (yes)
x20 Incomprehensible Pet Feed (200 Feeds) (partial - note 1.)
x1 Random Costume ( With Stats )
(+10 All Stats Armor Of Golden Castle / +10 All Stats Circlet Of Golden Castle)
x1 Earrings Of Golden Castle / x1 Spectacles Of Golden Castle
(+10All Stats Earrings Of Golden Castle / +10All Stats Spectacles Of Golden Castle) (NO - note 2)
x2 Tightly Knotted 30 Slot Bags[Permanent]/ x1 Light Weight 30 Slot Bags[Permanent] (NO - note 3)
x4 Growth Scrolls(3Hrs) 300% (yes)
x4Blessing Scrolls(4Hrs) 300% (yes)
x5SES | x5ASES (yes)
& Much much more trinkets of joy ! (note 4)
Notes:
1. Pet food. 10x 100 feed = 1000 feeds. HOWEVER each feed lasts 24 hours. Would take forever to level your pet with this. Yikes!
2. Did not see the costume, circlet or eyeglasses.
3. I got 1 permanent 30-slot light bag and 1x temporary 18 slot light bag and a temporary 18 slot no-drop bag.
4. Weapon base damage poor and not usable when you get to higher levels. Good leech though and the little bit lf melee didn't hurt but I would not call it all that great compared to a few other pservers. Armor looks like deleveled Grahams with a little added stats. Much better starting armor on other servers. Did see some other little goodies though. Thanks for those.
5. While there is +100 skill, there is no heroic here. Not sure if that is by design or by accident.
6. You are given a hunter hit as one of your congratulatory gifts. It does not work. Not surprised with this one since most pservers have not gotten, or wanted to get hunter kits working.
7. I am at level 50. There is no instant class change yet. Would be nice to see this in place before the server went OBT.
8. A lot of website work needs to be done.

These are my observations and since you are on beta testing, I expect these will change as you gather feedback and make adjustments.

But I think you rushed it out a little too soon. I would have liked to see your website a little more finished first before opening to public in OBT. Hopefully feedback like this will help you improve it before you officially open.

(edit - created another character after you posted this thread and see the only additional item is a job change stone -- I assume this is for picking your job without doing quest (I hope))

Old   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
I created an account and tried out your server.
Starting items:

Notes:
1. Pet food. 10x 100 feed = 1000 feeds. HOWEVER each feed lasts 24 hours. Would take forever to level your pet with this. Yikes!
2. Did not see the costume, circlet or eyeglasses.
3. I got 1 permanent 30-slot light bag and 1x temporary 18 slot light bag and a temporary 18 slot no-drop bag.
4. Weapon base damage poor and not usable when you get to higher levels. Good leech though and the little bit lf melee didn't hurt but I would not call it all that great compared to a few other pservers. Armor looks like deleveled Grahams with a little added stats. Much better starting armor on other servers. Did see some other little goodies though. Thanks for those.
5. While there is +100 skill, there is no heroic here. Not sure if that is by design or by accident.
6. You are given a hunter hit as one of your congratulatory gifts. It does not work. Not surprised with this one since most pservers have not gotten, or wanted to get hunter kits working.
7. I am at level 50. There is no instant class change yet. Would be nice to see this in place before the server went OBT.
8. A lot of website work needs to be done.

These are my observations and since you are on beta testing, I expect these will change as you gather feedback and make adjustments.

But I think you rushed it out a little too soon. I would have liked to see your website a little more finished first before opening to public in OBT. Hopefully feedback like this will help you improve it before you officially open.

(edit - created another character after you posted this thread and see the only additional item is a job change stone -- I assume this is for picking your job without doing quest (I hope))
Hopefully i have answered all your questions.

1. Pet feed now gives 20 points and lasts for 1 hour.
2. The costumes,circlet,and eyeglasses are now in the starer pack.
3. All inventory bags are now in place and working fine with 30 slots.
4. Weapon has now been upgraded with 5 Magic Leech to add some more fighting ability
( Weapon Stats : +25 Attack, +15 All Stats, 10% HP, 10DD, 5 MGLeech )
5. The heroic skill might seem like its there to few but its disabled.
6. We will be fixing those one we finish developing a device for Quest Editing.
7. When you create a character they already have their 2nd job. Simply use the job change stone in your starter pack to pick what you want.
8. Site is constantly being worked on and we will be implanting voting points system,exchange market, and more features.
Old   #4

Thanks for the reply and the quick fixup of the startup goodies You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

I tried to make an account on your forums and move my post there rather than leave it here (sorry about that, did not want to get into this on epvp), but unfortunately my account validation for your forums does not work for me at all (no your emails are not caught in any of my spam filters).

I created a mage, leveled to 50 and used the job change. The job change stone immediately changed me to a wizard - did not give me the option for a warlock. You may want to investigate that.

I am really looking forward to see your site progress. So far looks like it is coming along good.

Old   #5

Thanks, and we will look into that bug and get it fixed. Probably in a future update.
Old   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
Thanks for the reply and the quick fixup of the startup goodies You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

I tried to make an account on your forums and move my post there rather than leave it here (sorry about that, did not want to get into this on epvp), but unfortunately my account validation for your forums does not work for me at all (no your emails are not caught in any of my spam filters).

I created a mage, leveled to 50 and used the job change. The job change stone immediately changed me to a wizard - did not give me the option for a warlock. You may want to investigate that.

I am really looking forward to see your site progress. So far looks like it is coming along good.
mate, when you make a new char for example mage lvl 1 , open your class info panel and check there , its suppose to be warlock , same for all classes , for example i make a giant and was berseker from lvl 1 . so check and make sure, the reson why change class stone is work is because you are already warlock or any class . otherwise is not working at all.... srry for my english
Old   #7

We now have a Auto Patcher, for information on how to download it please go here : . You must copy the files in the zip file and paste them in your Ion Rohan Client Folder. And overwrite the files when asked. Launch the "Ion Launcher.exe" and enjoy!
Old   #8

server no have wipe now
Old   #9

Yep there are no more server wipes and here is the info on our newest update :

March 6th, 2014
Update at 3:30PM (-5GMT Eastern Time)

Today's patch :
> 1. Reinforce rates adjusted.
> 2. Experience fixed. Still counts as today.
> 3. Option stones fixed. Still counts as today.
> 4. Monsters who have Insurgent in their name now drop Insurgent Rings ( 85% drop rate ).
> 5. Ion Costumes added to the server.

Server is back up and running now!

Ion Costume Event

Hello Everyone, Ion here. I just wanted to tell all of the dedicated players who were vets of Ion Rohan (the old version) that we're showing some respect to all who are still with us. We know some of you put so much into the server because at that time we were literally the best. With 900+ Players online daily most of which put hours into playing and funding our future updates and growth. Well, I'm here to also restore something back to you in which most of you loved and enjoyed. You know what I'm talking about: "Ion Costumes," the thing that grew our community and boosting our reach out to other Rohan Online players/fans. Heres the great part were holding a "Ion Costume" event for all of you.

Ion Costumes - Super Sale

Event Details : Old school Ion Rohan players can buy a Ion Costume and Hat all for only $30! You may also find a Ion Costume or Hat by fighting some boss' found through the Ion Rohan world In-game.

Event Duration : March 5rd - 12th

[ ON MARCH 6th The Costumes will be 3,000 Ion Points, on MARCH 7th The Costumes will be 4,500 Ion Points each until March 12th when the event ends! ]

Event Specification : The event ends on march 12th at 11:59 PM (-5 GMT Eastern Time).

Event Reward : 1x Ion Costume, 1x Ion Hat
(Matching costume and available only)
How to buy :

(Instructions on how to buy a Ion Costume and Hat are found below)

1. Go to our item mall and buy it :
(P.S. - Hats are currently not available but will be very soon.)
Old   #10

HEY! I didn't get a hat yesterday!! Where's my hat!!
Old   #11

U NO GET HAT SIR!
Old   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by iOn-Net View Post
Yep there are no more server wipes and here is the info on our newest update :

1. Go to our item mall and buy it :
(P.S. - Hats are currently not available but will be very soon.)
Oh so what about the people who don't want to donate? Screw them right?....
Old   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by accer1124 View Post
Oh so what about the people who don't want to donate? Screw them right?....

Since you haven't seemed to play the server, I'll clue you in on a few things.

1. Item Mall items are dropped ingame.
2. Ion Costumes will be dropped by boss on the server in a close patch.
3. Any thing can be bought can also be hunted/farmed for in Ion Rohan.

Make sure to read out patch notes so your informed on things such as this.
Old   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by yurneroo View Post
U NO GET HAT SIR!
QQ

Agree with iOn-Net ... mostly.
There are some things that are not dropped that I have seen (i.e. Radiant [100%] SES/ASES - what drops is the crappy ones that can fail - i had 4 of those crappy drops fail in a row).

The costumes are really cool (but I did NOT get a hat!! You must register and activate your account in order to view images. ), and if they will drop from bosses, that is really awesome. They are permanent, tradeable and expensive if you donate for them. But when I consider they ARE permanent and I can pass them between my characters, it makes the wallet pain a little easier to bear.
Old   #15

We have a lot of new updates on the server check our announcement section for more information! And thanks for the compliments Penguin!

Tags
advertisement, dedicated, private server, rohan, rohan blood feud