Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 16:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[QUESTION]BEST WAY TO LVL AN STR TYPE ARCHER SOON TO BE STR SCOUT (1 HITTER ON PVP)

Discussion on [QUESTION]BEST WAY TO LVL AN STR TYPE ARCHER SOON TO BE STR SCOUT (1 HITTER ON PVP) within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[QUESTION]BEST WAY TO LVL AN STR TYPE ARCHER SOON TO BE STR SCOUT (1 HITTER ON PVP)

hey,i made an Str HE im gonna make it a scout (str) but im finding it hard to lvl,im lvl 24 now whats the best leveling technique? if you can,pls post a leveling guide for this build.

oh yeah if your wondering how to build and how strong an STR scout just refer to this...read the other post for the updates the TS doest edit his first post for updates so read all the pages

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Question] Map type
07/30/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 6 Replies
hello guys, i have one question. If i want add new map at database and client how to we know map type? I refer pfj511 where map type is 1073741836 how to know that? hope some one can answer this.. :D
[question] is this a type of hash?
07/10/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 0 Replies
is this a type of hash? YWRtaW4=
wts RoM acc priest/scout lv50/44 + scout/rogue lv30/25 on Cogadh
09/28/2009 - Trading - 1 Replies
hi, wanna sell my RoM acc on server cogadh... priest/scout lv50/44 clean and scout/rogue lv30/25 clean (clean=no equip) for diamonds or paysafecards. serious offers pls =) whole acc got 51 rubys priest comes with perm night lion king mount, 18x golden repair hammers, advanced skill reset stone and some other things from item shop. bank is full with crap to sell and he got 101 charges for arcane transmutor. reputation 0.00
what archer/scout skills best?
06/28/2008 - Rohan - 1 Replies
i want to know what skills to lvl for archer and scout..am lvl 54 now dont know what skill to lvl and dlvl..
Armor type Archer
10/28/2007 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
Hi i'm making a full Str Fire/Lighting Archer but my question is. what is the best armor type for this build? I appreciate you're comments;)