Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 21:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Tutorial]Understanding Hexadecimal Code of Rohan

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs down [Closed]Understanding Hexadecimal Code of Rohan

#Closed

Thanks
2 Users
Old   #2

Bullshit.

The attr structure is
Code:
{
byte type;
short value;
}

Old   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzerachiel View Post
Bullshit.

The attr structure is
Code:
{
byte type;
short value;
}

This tutorial is to help those who have no idea of how to do it.
I know the structure, made this tutorial showing where such numbers and their representations.
Not everyone here in this forum are programmers.
I appreciate the comment, but be more polite!
Thanks
1 User
Old   #4

I don't see any reason why people who don't have a basic knowledge of programming concepts should be given this kind of information.

Keep it to yourself, stop sharing this kind of things.
Choose a server to help and stick with that one.

Old   #5

You're jealous that I'm creating topics to help??
Unlike you, I help those in need, money is not everything in this world!
Soon I'll post the new skills hero and the MapID fixed the bugs and the complete database with hunterkit working! rohan
Soon!!
Will help all! What are you going to do? Will do DDOS attack how you are doing on other server that I know?
Be careful I have a lot of stored information.
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #6

oziel the scene needs quality not quantity. It's the clusterfuck of cookie cutter indo servers that's killing the scene, run by people who haven't got a clue how to fix problems in the game. Sharing openly hasn't worked and never will, continuing to share will deplete what little is left in the scene.

Those who can, will. Those who can't, shouldn't. That's just how it needs to be.

Also zzerachiel isn't DDoSing anybody.
Old   #7

Well, i would really like to see how you get those hunter kits to work. Honestly.

You're ruining the scene? Get it?
Rohan has a low playerbase, and on top of that there are so many servers out there that divide the population.
Moreover, because the offer ridiculously high rates they kill the game ...

What did you do for yourself?
I took the game from a bunch of files that didn't even work and got it to what the private servers offer now.

Yeah, from the lame RohanAuth to altering the game system.
That includes the item stats, item mall, quests, antihack, making fixation work with axes, making ffs deal damage based on the melee attack. On top of that, i know more about the game system than you'll ever know.

Your real problem would be if i decide to share my knowledge. Then you'd be unable to actually get those small profits.
Old   #8

good each does what he wants! ... Will stay on the air only quality servers!
I don't understand why you are part of the Forum.
I understand you are here as in the other forum just to advertise your server. You're a bunch of mercenaries that is what you are.
Whenever asked for help by simple things no one helped, just a friend of mine helped me without asking anything in return. I asked for information to create a anti-hack nobody helped, you want to know things ready working..
Wanted information on how to edit an NPC nobody helped me. Well since no one helped me i'ma do the opposite will help all you need! and withdraw my posts will be simple will make a web site and I will post everything!
everything about the servers I know all faults, all problems which are using which their passwords anti-hack access mssql authentication pages in asp.net mapID everything you can imagine to the source code of the GameGuard.
The revolution starts now! So in order to insult with those lines purchased from you! Continue!
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by oziel235 View Post
Wanted information on how to edit an NPC nobody helped me.
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
Old   #10

That's silly.

You can't do any of those things you stated. I mean, you ASKED people on what an antihack should do. You ASKED how to edit the NPCs. Now, you see where's the problem here? You're always asking, and always posting things done by someone else.

We're staying on this forums in order to somehow tell people like you that they shouldn't release any kind of information.

Do you know what that item creator script actually does to the scene?
Have you've ever stopped for a second to think about what you're doing?

People would get that script, give their players a bunch of OP items. Players will leave legit servers in order to play those servers. In a few weeks, the servers would close and others would come out. And so on, until legit servers will become unable to sustain themselves and close.

Tadaaa, the end of Rohan scene.

No matter how much content a server provides, the indo people will always go for the cookie cutter servers that don't provide anything new.
Meanwhile the so called severs get some extra money, you get a fuzzy-wuzzy warm feeling that you helped, but in the end the one that's screwed up it's you.
Because they used your work in order to get money.

And, in my case, after they use things i create, they call me money hungry.
Old   #11

Hey Ishtaria I'm not ashamed to ask for help.

zzerachiel-don't even waste my time reading your nonsense.

Are you afraid of me to post more stuff huh! I know I can finish all rohan because of it.
Did you ever think I release the new version with the new skills? huh?

Be afraid! Because even I don't know how to edit an NPC won't stop.
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #12

hm The end of rohan, how you say well why not
Old   #13

Villifying zzerachiel needs to stop now. You, more than anyone Rito/Sheldon, know what he's contributed to this scene and you also understand why he feels betrayed by the actions of some of you, especially you personally.

If you all want to destroy the scene then go right ahead. However there's many people who can do positive things for this game and there's some of us here who aren't just in it for the money.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #14

Requiem ur a hypocrite , oh please. You were always money hungry. Stop acting as the victim who knows ****.
Everyone here knows you tryhard to shut down servers just so more of them come to you. In the end, the bigger the profit is, the better, right? Rohan turned from a beautiful game into a ''contest'' for money for some of you. Also, you're claiming that everyone is using **** made up by you, and that's not true. On the other hand, there are few servers who do, but you can't prove that still.
Old   #15

LOL , Oziel is very funny , u better stay in Real madrid oziel and don't come here .

Closed Thread