Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 19:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Problem with Hexadecimal and adresses.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Problem with Hexadecimal and adresses.

Anyone know Why lvl Cap adresses from John hearts dosent getting find in the HxD (EP6.3 PS_Game.exe)? The Adress that i cant find are "0008AEEB".

Btw, The hexadceimal i found on those adresses was different from each other. How's that possible? seems to be wierd that Hex of lvl Cap arent the same.. Any idea what to do about it?

Thanks

Old   #2

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,915
If you don't have an unpacked/decrypted ps_game.exe you won't find any address; as well the addresses might've been changed in the EP "6" and above files

Thanks
2 Users
Old   #3

Tanks, But funny enoght i can find "All" adresses accept from 1.But all adresses has different Hex Value. Seems like it has been changed by a nut that dont know how to do. But still thanks for the info since its a EP6.3 PS_Game it has to be unpacked to be changed. so i guess i gotta Learn about that first of all.
Old   #4

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,915
If you are using the one I'd believe, the only hints I can give you are: It is Themida packed and if you use Windows, to unpack it you can only do it through Win XP

Thanks
3 Users
Old   #5

Im using windows XP sp3 so i will check into it thanks again.