Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 04:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Any new's from Blood Rohan?

Discussion on Any new's from Blood Rohan? within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 01/15/2014, 17:11   #31

elite*gold: 0
I don't know the income but I'm pretty sure DG makes very little profit. That's not why we run a server though, we do it because we want to make Rohan into what it deserves to be.

I also haven't received a single cent for any of my work and don't plan to. Unlike the Rito's of this world who steal other people's and sell it on to line their own pockets.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/15/2014, 17:54   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtaria View Post
I don't know the income but I'm pretty sure DG makes very little profit. That's not why we run a server though, we do it because we want to make Rohan into what it deserves to be.

I also haven't received a single cent for any of my work and don't plan to. Unlike the Rito's of this world who steal other people's and sell it on to line their own pockets.
Said it all!
Old 01/15/2014, 18:07   #33

Whats the Exp rate in DG Rohan ?
Old 01/15/2014, 19:29   #34

you all forgot someone here , hahahahahahhaaaa
Old 01/15/2014, 19:35   #35

I'm aware that DG is the best developed server out there , but it doesn't have the best gameplay , yea you have everything you said you have and will have , but still , I was playing , even twice , but it's boring , it's just boring ... also you made huge mistake in the beggining with those giants killing worms in few hits and getting all those lacks , also all those +12 rings and stuff.
Old 01/15/2014, 20:11   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goreshto View Post
I'm aware that DG is the best developed server out there , but it doesn't have the best gameplay , yea you have everything you said you have and will have , but still , I was playing , even twice , but it's boring , it's just boring ... also you made huge mistake in the beggining with those giants killing worms in few hits and getting all those lacks , also all those +12 rings and stuff.
Totally true although I wouldn't say for sure we have the best developed server as I haven't seen the others so can't judge them. I think one of the big things we're lacking is GM interaction with the players in-game along with scheduled events and mini events. Things like that make a huge difference.
Old 01/16/2014, 14:31   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtaria View Post
Totally true although I wouldn't say for sure we have the best developed server as I haven't seen the others so can't judge them. I think one of the big things we're lacking is GM interaction with the players in-game along with scheduled events and mini events. Things like that make a huge difference.
Well yea , I personally think that Vendetta Rohan is slightly better developed server atm , but nobody is playing it , like literally nobody and that sucks , but it's really well made , Idk about anticheat an hackers though.
Old 01/16/2014, 17:38   #38

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 5,715
I know you all want to dicuss this here but we have a talk for things like that.
I close this topic now because the question is solved/answered.

Please don't flame me for that.

#closed
Closed Thread