Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 13:34

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Any new's from Blood Rohan?

Closed Thread
 
Old   #16
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 54
Received Thanks: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtaria View Post
Jesus, no-one from DG is DDoS'ing anyone. We're all way too busy with other things.

And I would trust Req more than anyone else. It's you lot who's been ripping off his work that's the problem. He's more legit than all of you put together.
agreed



mashiteri is offline  
Old   #17
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 333
Received Thanks: 107
I didn't DDoS your server.
DDoS is just something you do when all alternatives stop working.

There are a few people i like to toy with.
There's Rito, strike and Saint.

If i will ever target your server Rito consider it a payback for the vast amount of money you got from selling my antihack.


zzerachiel is offline  
Old   #18

 
elite*gold: 33
The Black Market: 100/0/2
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 2,693
Received Thanks: 454
Quote:
Originally Posted by zzerachiel View Post
I didn't DDoS your server.
DDoS is just something you do when all alternatives stop working.

There are a few people i like to toy with.
There's Rito, strike and Saint.

If i will ever target your server Rito consider it a payback for the vast amount of money you got from selling my antihack.
So let the Fun begin
Dr.Dr.SheldonLeeCooper is offline  
Old   #19
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 20
Received Thanks: 5
^_^


Avenged12 is offline  
Old   #20
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 59
Received Thanks: 5
Well , Reqv is way nicer and better than Rito and Dreto who are just a bunch of faggots , but they know how to fill a server and make it fun , they know what people want , and thats pvp,wars,boss fights and etc , unlike DG is boring as a ******* living hell.
Goreshto is offline  
Old   #21

 
elite*gold: 33
The Black Market: 100/0/2
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 2,693
Received Thanks: 454
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goreshto View Post
Well , Reqv is way nicer and better than Rito and Dreto who are just a bunch of faggots , but they know how to fill a server and make it fun , they know what people want , and thats pvp,wars,boss fights and etc , unlike DG is boring as a ******* living hell.
Still mad cause i was block you on Skype ?

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
Dr.Dr.SheldonLeeCooper is offline  
Old   #22
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 59
Received Thanks: 5
I can't give a **** about you doing w.e lol ... I'm just saying my opinion about this topic and about whats happening.Your still a gay looking creep though.
Goreshto is offline  
Old   #23
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 20
Received Thanks: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goreshto View Post
I can't give a **** about you doing w.e lol ... I'm just saying my opinion about this topic and about whats happening.Your still a gay looking creep though.
Butthurt abso dog ^^
Avenged12 is offline  
Old   #24
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 59
Received Thanks: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avenged12 View Post
Butthurt abso dog ^^
Abso? LOOOOOL u kidding me right?I haven't even heard of him for ages , so no , your guess is wrong , plus his english is way worse than mine.
Goreshto is offline  
Old   #25
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 333
Received Thanks: 107
@Goreshto
There will be enough fun on dRohan soon enough.
We want to give PvP a meaning, not just random sz skirmishes, and that takes time.
zzerachiel is offline  
Old   #26
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 59
Received Thanks: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by zzerachiel View Post
@Goreshto
There will be enough fun on dRohan soon enough.
We want to give PvP a meaning, not just random sz skirmishes, and that takes time.
Yea but sadly thats what people want , rohan has been like that since it was made.But as you can see , the servers with the higher rates and where you don't have to farm or level up are the most populated ones which shows what people really do want/like.
Goreshto is offline  
Old   #27
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 333
Received Thanks: 107
Those servers ruin the game and are ran by greedy persons.

Let me give you an example : Shine Rohan
While he was paying me for the antihack, i got at most 300 usd per month from him.
Do you know how much money he gets for doing nothing? About 5 000 usd per month.

As i said before, i don't want dRohan to be the only server out there. But i would prefer that people who run those server to actually do something about the game.
zzerachiel is offline  
Old   #28
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 59
Received Thanks: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by zzerachiel View Post
Those servers ruin the game and are ran by greedy persons.

Let me give you an example : Shine Rohan
While he was paying me for the antihack, i got at most 300 usd per month from him.
Do you know how much money he gets for doing nothing? About 5 000 usd per month.

As i said before, i don't want dRohan to be the only server out there. But i would prefer that people who run those server to actually do something about the game.
As far as I know your also getting pretty decent money , your not a free server.That leads me to the point about what people want.But ofc your wasting time and efford so yeah, you gotta get something in return or a reason to keep the server going.But hey , no offence , but your not doing pretty much to change the game , few boss drop changes and few nerfs and buffs won't do.There are still classes that cannot compare with other classes , the game needs a lot of changes so it will be more fun to play.Theres a lot of stuff to be added , but I'm tired of writing so ... thats just an example I gave.
Goreshto is offline  
Old   #29
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 333
Received Thanks: 107
Well, there are some classes designed for PvE and some classes designed for PvP.
As for the income we get ... Aftermath, the best templar on our server didn't donate a single cent.

We've given free players a REAL chance to fight the donors. We don't have OP items, the balance is far from being complete and we also give free items, but not a bunch of them at once.

There's a PvP leaderboard for those who like to see their name on the site.

We just finished a quest editor, and soon we'll provide ladder quests and other noteworthy quest chains.

We're also working on a new type of event that no other server would be able to implement.

It's safe to say that at this point we're a bit further than zRohan ever was. And the only Rohan developer i admire is IDDQ/Jimmy.
zzerachiel is offline  
Old   #30
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 643
Received Thanks: 201
Only greedy people, that never learns to administer a server.
That's why I want to do something to change. Without appeal, No cheater or friends of GM with items.


oziel235 is offline  
Closed Thread



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 13:34.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.