Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 13:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Any new's from Blood Rohan?

Closed Thread

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtaria View Post
Jesus, no-one from DG is DDoS'ing anyone. We're all way too busy with other things.

And I would trust Req more than anyone else. It's you lot who's been ripping off his work that's the problem. He's more legit than all of you put together.
agreed

Old   #17

I didn't DDoS your server.
DDoS is just something you do when all alternatives stop working.

There are a few people i like to toy with.
There's Rito, strike and Saint.

If i will ever target your server Rito consider it a payback for the vast amount of money you got from selling my antihack.

Old   #18

elite*gold: 33
The Black Market: 100/0/2
Quote:
Originally Posted by zzerachiel View Post
I didn't DDoS your server.
DDoS is just something you do when all alternatives stop working.

There are a few people i like to toy with.
There's Rito, strike and Saint.

If i will ever target your server Rito consider it a payback for the vast amount of money you got from selling my antihack.
So let the Fun begin
Old   #19

^_^

Old   #20

Well , Reqv is way nicer and better than Rito and Dreto who are just a bunch of faggots , but they know how to fill a server and make it fun , they know what people want , and thats pvp,wars,boss fights and etc , unlike DG is boring as a ******* living hell.
Old   #21

elite*gold: 33
The Black Market: 100/0/2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goreshto View Post
Well , Reqv is way nicer and better than Rito and Dreto who are just a bunch of faggots , but they know how to fill a server and make it fun , they know what people want , and thats pvp,wars,boss fights and etc , unlike DG is boring as a ******* living hell.
Still mad cause i was block you on Skype ?

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
Old   #22

I can't give a **** about you doing w.e lol ... I'm just saying my opinion about this topic and about whats happening.Your still a gay looking creep though.
Old   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goreshto View Post
I can't give a **** about you doing w.e lol ... I'm just saying my opinion about this topic and about whats happening.Your still a gay looking creep though.
Butthurt abso dog ^^
Old   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avenged12 View Post
Butthurt abso dog ^^
Abso? LOOOOOL u kidding me right?I haven't even heard of him for ages , so no , your guess is wrong , plus his english is way worse than mine.
Old   #25

@Goreshto
There will be enough fun on dRohan soon enough.
We want to give PvP a meaning, not just random sz skirmishes, and that takes time.
Old   #26

Quote:
@Goreshto
There will be enough fun on dRohan soon enough.
We want to give PvP a meaning, not just random sz skirmishes, and that takes time.
Yea but sadly thats what people want , rohan has been like that since it was made.But as you can see , the servers with the higher rates and where you don't have to farm or level up are the most populated ones which shows what people really do want/like.
Old   #27

Those servers ruin the game and are ran by greedy persons.

Let me give you an example : Shine Rohan
While he was paying me for the antihack, i got at most 300 usd per month from him.
Do you know how much money he gets for doing nothing? About 5 000 usd per month.

As i said before, i don't want dRohan to be the only server out there. But i would prefer that people who run those server to actually do something about the game.
Old   #28

Quote:
Those servers ruin the game and are ran by greedy persons.

Let me give you an example : Shine Rohan
While he was paying me for the antihack, i got at most 300 usd per month from him.
Do you know how much money he gets for doing nothing? About 5 000 usd per month.

As i said before, i don't want dRohan to be the only server out there. But i would prefer that people who run those server to actually do something about the game.
As far as I know your also getting pretty decent money , your not a free server.That leads me to the point about what people want.But ofc your wasting time and efford so yeah, you gotta get something in return or a reason to keep the server going.But hey , no offence , but your not doing pretty much to change the game , few boss drop changes and few nerfs and buffs won't do.There are still classes that cannot compare with other classes , the game needs a lot of changes so it will be more fun to play.Theres a lot of stuff to be added , but I'm tired of writing so ... thats just an example I gave.
Old   #29

Well, there are some classes designed for PvE and some classes designed for PvP.
As for the income we get ... Aftermath, the best templar on our server didn't donate a single cent.

We've given free players a REAL chance to fight the donors. We don't have OP items, the balance is far from being complete and we also give free items, but not a bunch of them at once.

There's a PvP leaderboard for those who like to see their name on the site.

We just finished a quest editor, and soon we'll provide ladder quests and other noteworthy quest chains.

We're also working on a new type of event that no other server would be able to implement.

It's safe to say that at this point we're a bit further than zRohan ever was. And the only Rohan developer i admire is IDDQ/Jimmy.
Old   #30

Only greedy people, that never learns to administer a server.
That's why I want to do something to change. Without appeal, No cheater or friends of GM with items.

Closed Thread