Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 14:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Lookin for Rohanclient.exe Hero

Discussion on Lookin for Rohanclient.exe Hero within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Lookin for Rohanclient.exe Hero

Hi again,

Anyone have Rohanclient.exe for Hero Servers? And I don't Want the protected one (Themida) if you know what I mean

thanks a lot

Tags
rohanclient.exe

Similar Threads Similar Threads
HI ! I WANT NEW ROHANCLIENT.EXE !!
07/25/2013 - Rohan - 8 Replies
HI GUYS~ I HAVE 110lv ROHAN SERVER PACK !! I HAVE CLIENT TOO !! MY CLIENT ROHANCLIENT.EXE FILE IS 1.0.4.904 VERSION !! BUT 1.0.4.904 VERSION IS NOT PERFECT !!
ANY ONE GOT ROHANCLIENT WITH GMCOMMAND?
06/20/2013 - Rohan - 4 Replies
ANY ONE GOT ROHANCLIENT WITH GMCOMMAND?
Olly dbg + Rohanclient
09/14/2010 - Rohan - 6 Replies
Hi all, i was trying to modify the client .exe in order to disable atleast gameguard but i had a lot of problem with that. The first is, once i have modified the .exe have i got to run it through disassembler or thhere's a way to save and than run? i try the istruction to disable GG in the post how to remove GG but after i modify and run through disassembler GG runs and close the game telling me that i disassembler is opened. I ask so to all that succeed in hacking the exe some help and...
I can't find the rohanclient.exe! in CE 5.5!
06/14/2009 - Rohan - 1 Replies
help me....every time I use CE I can't find the rohanclient.exe and by the way if I use CE my game will shutoff help me I am in the midst of knowing this stuff.....!
need rohanclient.exe plz
06/07/2008 - Rohan - 5 Replies
hey guys , i am facing a DC problem like error 100 or 1501...for fixes i need some 1 who's game is working fine to upload his client from his game folder plz , tnx ahead! (filename: rohanclient.exe) plz realy need it!