Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 14:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

New costume's

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
New costume's

So i was looking arround files on irohan client and etc and i found 2 new costume's what do you think should they be on a server or not?

Old   #2

Beetlejuice that's where it's from xd

Old   #3

Still for halloween looks nice
Old   #4

What do you reckon Marv, one for us to put in? I'll get on it after the next patch. Bit late now for Halloween but hey ho.

Old   #5

They look funny. The first one is kinda nice to implement
Old   #6

Oh I guess I should convert those meshes aswell o,o Thought there are about 1kk unused costuems already.
Old   #7

Get em all in Yurn. No doubt they'll add a few more in the future. Did you grab the new pvp equipment? Mostly reskins really plus that strange little shield which isn't held correctly lolynk
Old   #8

Reskins of which armors? I havnt really seen them yet but I guess I could make some fluffy siege system rewards out of them with pvp oriented stats. ;o Now you got me curious. ;o

// Edit: If you mean the ones you posted on the dark-gamerz forum update V2 post, those were already inside the files for quiet some time. ;o
Old   #9

Nah that's just a reskin of what I call Master's Armour. These are rewards from that pvp arena. Armour is just mesh pieces you'll already have, weapons are various reskins - sword is Clayborn's Truth, mace is the Sage's Club (ac_h) and dagger is Glacial.
Old   #10

Thats interdasting ;o I anyways changed the system over in order to easily just reimport the armors/weapons/costuems and match them automatically for exactly those cases when they bring out new stuff like this.

Btw, new results on the nasty mob HP my dear?
Old   #11

I haven't had much time but I'll revisit it after I've finished the latest patch. In return could you give Dark anything you have for editing things like the iefs, say any 010 templates, if you made anything like that of course? We'd like to put in a new tier of gear but want to do it properly which means building new armour references etc.
Old   #12

He should acctually have em but let me search the link from where i got the basic formats.

Thats the correct IEF format, theres aswell formats for the GRF, GMF, GSF and GAF but only the poorly reversed bases. They are missing crucial structures so they arent entirly correct. I had to change them completly, back when I reversed the resources.
Old   #13

If you people so smart why don't you have them yet on the server?Go ahead put the 1kk costume's id like to see it but i bet 100% there are no 1kk new costume's bcz you don't even know what to get or from where
Old   #14

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
Old   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by tgrt2008 View Post
If you people so smart why don't you have them yet on the server?Go ahead put the 1kk costume's id like to see it but i bet 100% there are no 1kk new costume's bcz you don't even know what to get or from where
1. I guess you dont know what that simple sentence "about 1kk costuems" meant... ~~ It doesnt mean there ARE 1kk costuems, but rather that there are so fkin much costuems that it seems like 1kk when you look over them. As a rough figure, there are about 100 different costuems, prolly way more, its hard to tell cause there are two kinds in the files. The first kind which is race/gender specific and the second costuem kind which can be applied on all races.

2. Im not involved with the old engine or any modding done on it but I can say its harder to especially mod grafics there.

3. Im coding my own game based on rohan. I do have all the grafics reversed and working on my harddrive/imported into the game, so what? I know where all the stuff is located and how to put the pieces together, you dont.