Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 07:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

New costume's

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by tgrt2008 View Post
If you people so smart why don't you have them yet on the server?Go ahead put the 1kk costume's id like to see it but i bet 100% there are no 1kk new costume's bcz you don't even know what to get or from where
I didn't bother to check on the last iRohan update but normally I strip the gems and look for anything new. I also know roughly how the models are built up, just not how to do it nor have the tools for my non-programmer's head to carry it out. I also know which files from which gems to place in the patcher as well as how the referencing works UN the bins.

All those extra entries in the costume file? That was done by me way back on Xor. I was 1 step ahead of everyone and we still are thanks to help from Yurn with his project.

And like Yurn said he's figuratively speaking. We won't go into detail here about how armour and costumes are built but I'm sure you already know, or should at least.

Old   #17

I guess he dont. He once told me when we had a convo that, if I wanted to do new animations, i'd need to use motion capturing... \o/ Like dafuck??

Telling from this, I doubt he knows about how a whole modell (not speaking from rohan) is built. For ex, how a mesh, keyframe animation, material and skeleton is built up.

Old   #18

Since you people rage so much on my post il just go away from Rohan from now on.(Life much more important then a stupid game)
Old   #19

Thanks

Old   #20

helou devs XD