Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 20:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Any good new server?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Any good new server?

Planning to play.

Old   #2

Hmmm... I'm a bit biased :-)

Old   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yatoots View Post
Planning to play.

there no good server around go back irohan best choose atm or change game xD
Old   #4

Agree with this guy up there are no good server and will never be cuz some poeple want that (They find it on server 1 and some people what the other think witch can only be found in server 2) and so on for every server so unless you look for a random easy lvl up server or a hard lvlup serv all are the same.

Old   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by tgrt2008 View Post
Agree with this guy up there are no good server and will never be cuz some poeple want that (They find it on server 1 and some people what the other think witch can only be found in server 2) and so on for every server so unless you look for a random easy lvl up server or a hard lvlup serv all are the same.
That's true but I definitely want to help make a good server for no other reason that the game deserves a good server.

Good for me is to fix the balance problems in Rohan and to be totally honest I don't think we're that far off on DG. Sure the tempfags and bultards (retarded bulgarians) are complaining but when you end up funnelling all of those who are obsessed with OP into 1 single class and 1 single skill (savages + pillage) then you know you must be doing at least something right.

The main issue in the scene at the moment is hacking and duping. Final stages of tested are under way with our new antihack created by Yurneroo and Reqviem/zzerachiel and the results are genuinely promising. Of course nothing is infallible, it just isn't possible, but this new iteration does seem to be pretty awesome and will hopefully go a long way to fixing the problem.

DG Rohan is slowly growing and I hope it's growing based on its updates, potential balance and unique updates. Sure we'll never have the perfect rates for everyone, not everyone will like the balance changes but I think overall it does cater for more than it would do if it was running standard skills. We also have some of the most knowledgeable staff in the business.

DG won't be perfect for everyone, there is no perfect server. I think we can appeal to the middle ground though and with knowledgeable and dedicated staff I think we can populate that middle ground perfectly.
Old   #6

elite*gold: 33
The Black Market: 100/0/2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtaria View Post
That's true but I definitely want to help make a good server for no other reason that the game deserves a good server.

Good for me is to fix the balance problems in Rohan and to be totally honest I don't think we're that far off on DG. Sure the tempfags and bultards (retarded bulgarians) are complaining but when you end up funnelling all of those who are obsessed with OP into 1 single class and 1 single skill (savages + pillage) then you know you must be doing at least something right.

The main issue in the scene at the moment is hacking and duping. Final stages of tested are under way with our new antihack created by Yurneroo and Reqviem/zzerachiel and the results are genuinely promising. Of course nothing is infallible, it just isn't possible, but this new iteration does seem to be pretty awesome and will hopefully go a long way to fixing the problem.

DG Rohan is slowly growing and I hope it's growing based on its updates, potential balance and unique updates. Sure we'll never have the perfect rates for everyone, not everyone will like the balance changes but I think overall it does cater for more than it would do if it was running standard skills. We also have some of the most knowledgeable staff in the business.

DG won't be perfect for everyone, there is no perfect server. I think we can appeal to the middle ground though and with knowledgeable and dedicated staff I think we can populate that middle ground perfectly.
You do a great Job. BUT!

Every Privat Server will be go down. Like Xor etc.
So it's really useless to Spend the most of the Time for it.

Better spend your Skills & Time for a better Game & a Game who is not "illegal" with Privat Servers.

Im Plan to make a Server where Player's can have some Fun & dont need to Donate Tons of Money. They can BUT they dont need to make it to be better on PvP or PvE. It's enough for me if People Donate for keep the Host Up or Website etc.

No Server will be the Perfect one like you said.
Old   #7

Haha, lol seriously there's no such thing as perfect server im looking for a server that look's like shine-rohan is there any?
Old   #8

Quote:

balanced server where dekan with 90k ffs doin 6500 ffs when 80% server got more than 15k hp, and dg rohan is slowly growing in ur dream u lost more prolly 60% of ppl on last 10 day lol
Old   #9

Quote:

You can never make a good server with that brainless behavior.Fixing balance problems ? What are u fixing ? There is nothing to fix but putting the old one skills (the ones used in zrohan). Bulgarians are complaining for nothing.Me and my core (SummerNights) quit this bullshit server with the retarded nerfs. Nerfing temps and boss drops makes no sense for real. Also every rate of this server sux. The crafting ones (They are too high) and the exp and drop (Making a good lvl and getting a good gear is easy) are tarded. There is no a perfect server but there is still a good server to play in. So ud better quit being a ''GM'' . The only successful private server was zrohan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yatoots View Post
Haha, lol seriously there's no such thing as perfect server im looking for a server that look's like shine-rohan is there any?
There aren't good servers left.You'd better quit searching for it.Go play iRohan till you find one.
Old   #10

Or play Local with your Friends :P
Old   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by RitoYuuki View Post
Or play Local with your Friends :P
Its ******* off.Anyways you'll get bored faster than you suppose. xD
Old   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by apecrox View Post
Its ******* off.Anyways you'll get bored faster than you suppose. xD
Try to play a bit arround
Old   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by RitoYuuki View Post
You do a great Job. BUT!

Every Privat Server will be go down. Like Xor etc.
So it's really useless to Spend the most of the Time for it.

Better spend your Skills & Time for a better Game & a Game who is not "illegal" with Privat Servers.

Im Plan to make a Server where Player's can have some Fun & dont need to Donate Tons of Money. They can BUT they dont need to make it to be better on PvP or PvE. It's enough for me if People Donate for keep the Host Up or Website etc.

No Server will be the Perfect one like you said.

there wont be a perfect server because people are always trying to find a way to hack into PRIVATE SERVERs and it just ruins it....so any news on your server? i like what your saying but will you keep word when make one?...
Old   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by akrix2000 View Post
balanced server where dekan with 90k ffs doin 6500 ffs when 80% server got more than 15k hp, and dg rohan is slowly growing in ur dream u lost more prolly 60% of ppl on last 10 day lol
this guy is just crying because they nerf the templurururururururururururs and dekans DPS. cry more just cry xD
Old   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyrie28 View Post
this guy is just crying because they nerf the templurururururururururururs and dekans DPS. cry more just cry xD
You are a ***. Temps are holding the game, they don't have to be nerfed. Playing a game where temps hit less than guardians or savages makes no sense.
Seems like you are too retarded to realize it.