Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 20:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Any good new server?

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
Temps holding the game? What bullshit. There is no excuse to have temps hitting so hard and no, bosses aren't an excuse because they should be difficult like er bosses should. It's templars which are driving people away from this game.

Old   #17

Actualy 1 idea of making everythink like it was on xor more ballanced is to make boss rings with timer for like 1 week and then expire that will not only make people go craft but will also encourage people to keep killing each other on boss encounter's and will not ovp the server with people owning 4 rings and beeing able to trade them each time they want or just move it to a new character :P.But when the ring's are untradble people will mostly start do the FD quest or start craft even then you could put the craft rings to untradble or on timer like the socket stones and people that love the game will be forced to do them over and over and over again.Also you could make a week tsb costume change or season costume change to a more nicely costume or etc alot of ideas that can be done and yes they work i tested them myself.

Also changing a bit the boss dmg's to hit more then 4k per hit and have a better attack speed will be helpfull for player's and will stop the templar beeing able to solo it with a vit defender :P (You can set the boss to area dmg to hit the defender that's sitting away on the dn that will prevent them from using it so much(The DN) )

Old   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtaria View Post
Temps holding the game? What bullshit. There is no excuse to have temps hitting so hard and no, bosses aren't an excuse because they should be difficult like er bosses should. It's templars which are driving people away from this game.
There is an excuse. You are making savages and other useless classes hitting more than a temp. The temp is made for killing bosses. The reason of it's OPness isn't in boss drops or in its skills . That's cuz of the heroic and aoe buff.In zrohan a self buffed temp wasnt able to hit more than 1.8k. Not the templars made the ppl quit this game. New patches did. So please dont argue with me bout balancing.
Old   #19

I can argue with you about balancing all day, night, week, year, decade and millennia if you wish.

The fact of the matter is that blunt mastery was written for an older version of the game when various stats and gear had a certain "ceiling". Through various updates, this ceiling was eventually breached and the way the game was written in the past was long forgotten by the mercenary devs that YNK hired.

The other alarming fact is that on DG Rohan right now, the only "OP" class is Savages. Not because of any updates that we've made but because of the already OP nature of Pillage. After bringing down the previous 2 classes, all of those "OPfags" moved quickly onto Savages. We tried to nerf it but the nerf wasn't heavy enough so in the next update due in a couple of days we're going to have to apply a big nerf-hammer.

But why should I justify that when you're trying to justify other classes hitting more than a temp?

This is a class that has healing skills, debuff, reflect, barrier and mana shield! With all of that you expect them to still hit more?

Jesus ******* H Christ if someone like Blizzard got hold of this **** they would do EXACTLY what we are trying to do ~ Templars = severely good support/boss class with healing, moderate dps but lacking spike.

You CANNOT justify there being ANY class with overpowering potential. If you can then you need to look at the reasons why it is so.

Old   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by apecrox View Post
There is an excuse. You are making savages and other useless classes hitting more than a temp. The temp is made for killing bosses. The reason of it's OPness isn't in boss drops or in its skills . That's cuz of the heroic and aoe buff.In zrohan a self buffed temp wasnt able to hit more than 1.8k. Not the templars made the ppl quit this game. New patches did. So please dont argue with me bout balancing.
This bultarded *** just wants his templururururur's whack whack dps, if you can't live w/out it go play other server or get a life? or go to hell you f?cka?(ammadpurba style)
Old   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtaria View Post
I can argue with you about balancing all day, night, week, year, decade and millennia if you wish.

The fact of the matter is that blunt mastery was written for an older version of the game when various stats and gear had a certain "ceiling". Through various updates, this ceiling was eventually breached and the way the game was written in the past was long forgotten by the mercenary devs that YNK hired.

The other alarming fact is that on DG Rohan right now, the only "OP" class is Savages. Not because of any updates that we've made but because of the already OP nature of Pillage. After bringing down the previous 2 classes, all of those "OPfags" moved quickly onto Savages. We tried to nerf it but the nerf wasn't heavy enough so in the next update due in a couple of days we're going to have to apply a big nerf-hammer.

But why should I justify that when you're trying to justify other classes hitting more than a temp?

This is a class that has healing skills, debuff, reflect, barrier and mana shield! With all of that you expect them to still hit more?

Jesus Fucking H Christ if someone like Blizzard got hold of this shit they would do EXACTLY what we are trying to do ~ Templars = severely good support/boss class with healing, moderate dps but lacking spike.

You CANNOT justify there being ANY class with overpowering potential. If you can then you need to look at the reasons why it is so.
On that blizzard think i agree with you i play Diablo 3 and on the last year they made a shitload of nerf's to all classes no matter how strong 1 class was and still people after the nerf were able to keep the build but was harder for them to use it in fact some of the classes there are still abit ovp like the CM Wizzard or the WW Barb but they said on the expansion all will be fucked up all the skills so yeah for Rohan all that will be ovp right now is to remove the glacial weapon's and set a limit to the ring's cuz the ring's make the game too ovp for any class.