Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 02:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

can anybody help me to build rohan gm command for indonesian server?

Discussion on can anybody help me to build rohan gm command for indonesian server? within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
can anybody help me to build rohan gm command for indonesian server?

i've been tinkering with oly for 3 weeks now but i still cant figure out how to build hack for rohan id
can anybody help me, i've followed every rohan hack tutorial i can find on the net but it ended up as a big waste of time (crashed my computer so bad last time i tried to run rohanclient.exe)

any help, tips or suggestion ????

thank you, sorry for my lousy english
Old 07/25/2009, 09:49   #2

gmspeed and cammode wont work, only "test camera on" and "show target info on" command available
Old 07/27/2009, 11:41   #3

How about dual client.... it's work ???
Old 09/17/2009, 04:41   #4

dual client

just using bot
Old 09/17/2009, 04:42   #5

not just dual

you can triple

quad client

or more

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Rohan Ph Client with GM command enabled as of Nov. 11 2009
06/13/2014 - Rohan - 49 Replies
Hello to Rohan players! This Client is edited to enable only GM speed & Cammode... DONT ASK US to edit DAMAGE! we will NOT DO THAT! This client is tested functioning as of November 11, 2009 and can be used to the latest BOT of Rohan Ph bot v1.0.12c as of Sept. 24, 2009 Client>> Free File Hosting & Video Downloads, Free File Sharing, Online Friends Network - Ziddu Rohan ph Bot>> http://www.mediafire.com/file/nwrir2dzdnn/RohanBot ph1.0.12c.exe
[Release]Rohan PH GM COMMAND
12/28/2009 - Rohan - 38 Replies
GM COMMAND IS NOW BACK This is my first attempt of the GM command I tried it already and it barely works.... just like before codes are the same How to: 1)DOWNLOAD SmartCommands v1.0
[Help] From those who already editing rohan client [damage or gm command]
08/21/2009 - Rohan - 3 Replies
Today I tried to edit rohan client, not for the GM Command *already doing it* but for the Damage Hack that was stated on this link Sorien's Game Hacking Blog: Rohan Hack #2 - Increased Damage Yes, I've got the address .. already implemented it on Rohan Indonesia, but it's not working ! yes, not working .. my char not attacking the monster, just running to monster even if it was 0M distance from the monster.. What I already tested is .. +GM Command <= some command work, some didn't...
[Release]Rohan GM command patcher
06/17/2009 - Rohan - 4 Replies
This program should now allow you to patch your rohan client automatically, enabling GM commands. This is still in beta mode feedback would really help thanks and good luck :D Scan results : http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanresult/c67240df b1532c64a1bb429ba08de827198a2523 I am uploading to rapidshare so only the first 10 people get it: RapidShare: Easy Filehosting :mofo:
Can anyone give me a working Gm command in Rohan.ph
05/28/2009 - Rohan - 2 Replies
The old Rohan.ph GM command is not working can anyone release the new GM Commands Tnx.. <sorry for my bad english^ ^>