Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 19:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release]Rohan GM command patcher

Discussion on [Release]Rohan GM command patcher within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Release]Rohan GM command patcher

This program should now allow you to patch your rohan client automatically, enabling GM commands. This is still in beta mode feedback would really help thanks and good luck

Scan results :

I am uploading to rapidshare so only the first 10 people get it:

I will be releasing a better version later. In order for it to work on Windows Vista you must right click and run as administrator
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/16/2009, 23:56   #2

how can one be ab;e to use it? do i need to over write the rohan.exe like the other one provided by kenzo?
Old 06/17/2009, 00:16   #3

virus found when ran

Win32/PSW.Agent.NKL trojan

Eset NOD32
Old 06/17/2009, 06:37   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinseijin View Post
virus found when ran

Win32/PSW.Agent.NKL trojan

Eset NOD32
same with kaspersky internet security (KIS8)
Old 06/17/2009, 08:47   #5

RISK YOUR UNIT!!!
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release]Rohan PH GM COMMAND
12/28/2009 - Rohan - 38 Replies
GM COMMAND IS NOW BACK This is my first attempt of the GM command I tried it already and it barely works.... just like before codes are the same How to: 1)DOWNLOAD SmartCommands v1.0
can anybody help me to build rohan gm command for indonesian server?
09/17/2009 - Rohan - 4 Replies
i've been tinkering with oly for 3 weeks now but i still cant figure out how to build hack for rohan id can anybody help me, i've followed every rohan hack tutorial i can find on the net but it ended up as a big waste of time (crashed my computer so bad last time i tried to run rohanclient.exe) any help, tips or suggestion ???? thank you, sorry for my lousy english
[Help] From those who already editing rohan client [damage or gm command]
08/21/2009 - Rohan - 3 Replies
Today I tried to edit rohan client, not for the GM Command *already doing it* but for the Damage Hack that was stated on this link Sorien's Game Hacking Blog: Rohan Hack #2 - Increased Damage Yes, I've got the address .. already implemented it on Rohan Indonesia, but it's not working ! yes, not working .. my char not attacking the monster, just running to monster even if it was 0M distance from the monster.. What I already tested is .. +GM Command <= some command work, some didn't...
Deal for gm command address (rohan global)
06/26/2009 - Rohan - 7 Replies
OK let's have a deal As u see, that is old way to make gm command on rohan client. Now i know where the gm command address is of ROHAN GLOBAL, but i dont know address of "Initialize Code Cave". If anyone can tell me what that address is, i'm very please to show u address of gm command of Rohan Global sr my bad english
Can anyone give me a working Gm command in Rohan.ph
05/28/2009 - Rohan - 2 Replies
The old Rohan.ph GM command is not working can anyone release the new GM Commands Tnx.. <sorry for my bad english^ ^>