Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 22:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

P Server Hitting 5Mil

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ammadpurba View Post
so i am gm in disguise
that is crazy you are pro teach me your ways lol

Old   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzerachiel View Post
No, you have a + ( you know the number ) weapon.
yes [bigmouth]+

Old   #18

pretty busy topic everyons trying to work it out lol , the last topic had 41 posts about this 41!! lol
Old   #19

For real? 41 posts ?
That's a big plus for this thread.

Old   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzerachiel View Post
For real? 41 posts ?
That's a big plus for this thread.
I know man.. Was another topic though i was like wtf? You must register and activate your account in order to view images. posts about such a basic and simple thing.
Old   #21

hi mr jamie rafferty are you enjoying my money? hows your daughters b-day? you said that you will teach me after i pay you what now? hahahhahaha! its Ok the money that you get from me is not that big hope that many people like me that you will ******* fool ^^ the lesson is never ever trust anyone here....^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobbo View Post
I know man.. Was another topic though i was like wtf? You must register and activate your account in order to view images. posts about such a basic and simple thing.

hi mr jamie rafferty are you enjoying my money? hows your daughters b-day? you said that you will teach me after i pay you what now? hahahhahaha! its Ok the money that you get from me is not that big hope that many people like me that you will ******* fool ^^ the lesson is never ever trust anyone here....^^
Old   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by iladsky View Post

What the hell are you going on about im on skype every day and you aint messaged me once, First of all not my name. Second of all it was my SONS BIRTHDAY

And lastly i did teach you :-/

Tags
5mil hits, gm, rohan