Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 18:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Releasing Ion Rohan Server Files

Discussion on Releasing Ion Rohan Server Files within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Releasing Ion Rohan Server Files

Well, after alot of trial and error. I thought that i could get Ion Rohan back up and running with help from Dreto and Ritoyuuki. Dreto tried but failed saying that the past developer who is kennethz on elitepvpers deleted something so the server cant run. So ill be releasing everything to the public all the files etc. Since Rohan is a Buy/Sell community, i see no hope for Ion Rohan coming back up. Ill be releasing the files on elitepvpers later today or tomorrow in this thread. Just shows you how much scamming goes on with Rohan Private Server Development.

Wether i was scammed by Dreto & Ritoyukii just to get the server files and the database. I really dont care because i gave it a shot to get a awesome server back up. Ill be releasing Ion Rohans Serverfiles,Itemmall,etc.

Skype Conversation with Ritoyuuki & Dreto [ Group Chat ]

Old 09/19/2013, 18:25   #2

elite*gold: 33
The Black Market: 100/0/2
Quote:
Originally Posted by iOn-Net View Post
Well, after alot of trial and error. I thought that i could get Ion Rohan back up and running with help from Dreto and Ritoyuuki. Dreto tried but failed saying that the past developer who is kennethz on elitepvpers deleted something so the server cant run. So ill be releasing everything to the public all the files etc. Since Rohan is a Buy/Sell community, i see no hope for Ion Rohan coming back up. Ill be releasing the files on elitepvpers later today or tomorrow in this thread. Just shows you how much scamming goes on with Rohan Private Server Development.

Wether i was scammed by Dreto & Ritoyukii just to get the server files and the database. I really dont care because i gave it a shot to get a awesome server back up. Ill be releasing Ion Rohans Serverfiles,Itemmall,etc.
1. I didnt Scammed you i was help you all the Time for get your Server back working. Your old fcking Noob Dev deletet some Files and i dont know which they are.

2. Watch your Mouth Kid, very funny you cant use a Single File or something from your Server. You just Buy the DEV's for work for you.

3. I never Scammed anyone here on Elitepvpers. Stop beeing on Rage cause you fail to run your Server. It's your own fault.

Im getting rly Pissed from this Guys here on Elitepvpers.

Only Scammers,Idiots and Kids here.
Everyone here blame others.

Im maybe not that good like the Guys from DGRohan,uRohan or XorRohan but i can handle my things on the own and work all the Time on this Server Files. Since Releasing the Hero Files all People here goes crazy.

And btw learn how to spell my Name correct: RitoYuuki not Ritoyukii

Go ahed, release your Normal Level 99 Files with your fail Xampp from the non Hero VMware. It's nothing Special on this Files.

This are only the VMware non Hero things, and nearly everyone here got this Shit. Better kill yourself and let us make our things here on this Forum.

GZ for blame other for your Retarded Brain
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/19/2013, 19:09   #3

First off i dont care about Files, this whole files consept you have. "Im gonna get all the files and run anything" When you have to pay someone to make you a antihack for $600 and a weekly fee. A SQL Expert can make a anti-hack easy. All you do little boy, is go around getting files and selling them. Rohan developement is dying so make your pocket change, but know that a COMMUNITY is what makes the server. Not a cheap developer claiming to know everything about Rohan when you clearly have a playerbase of 200+ when the so called ****** server "Ion Rohan" has 700+ daily. Just get that through your head. Thats all i have to say here. You wont see me in Rohans Developement Section, Good luck with Shine Rohan ^_^.
Old 09/19/2013, 19:45   #4

Mhmm so i tell me if i get this right you don't care that you got scammed but you make a post you show a conversation and you qq about the rohan community? About your rohan server member's i don't give a **** if you were that smart and such good person why didn't you made the files byyourself? You really need to pay people to do the work for you in the end you are just a punk that got some pserver's running and think he's the best and people will follow him everywhere wana know the difference about what player's think i bet 100% if any other server open's a non hero lvl 110 all player's will go there cuz simply poeple do NOT like hero skills so there you have it the truth about your Fail 700 player's (Your forum got 60 member's register mhmhm in 4 server that's nice)All im gonna say Rito had nothing to do with this if he had he would'v run away the first day you gave him files about me i don't care what people say about me so what im scammer? like i care it's just a name you don't know nothing about me or my real life next time do think's more carefully this time i fooled you gg to me fail to you.

Ps:The so great Ion-Rohan got fooled man that must be really nice for the '' 700 players '' what will they think now that you can only pay people for the job aww that looks really nice for a owner.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/19/2013, 20:08   #5

wow.. it feels so hot here

may ask something? is there someone fixed bug monster at undergratt & invasion route??
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/19/2013, 22:04   #6

Yep there is :P

Old 09/19/2013, 22:26   #7

Wow freakin amateurs around here.

"A SQL Expert can make a anti-hack easy. "

Yup we did.

And im especially loling at the part that you seriously wanted to hire them to fix your server. Its a wonder if they can fix their underwear o.0 Not even speaking about them making an antihack system
Old 09/19/2013, 23:31   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by RitoYuuki View Post
1. I didnt Scammed you i was help you all the Time for get your Server back working. Your old fcking Noob Dev deletet some Files and i dont know which they are.

2. Watch your Mouth Kid, very funny you cant use a Single File or something from your Server. You just Buy the DEV's for work for you.

3. I never Scammed anyone here on Elitepvpers. Stop beeing on Rage cause you fail to run your Server. It's your own fault.

Im getting rly ****** from this Guys here on Elitepvpers.

Only Scammers,Idiots and Kids here.
Everyone here blame others.

Im maybe not that good like the Guys from DGRohan,uRohan or XorRohan but i can handle my things on the own and work all the Time on this Server Files. Since Releasing the Hero Files all People here goes crazy.

And btw learn how to spell my Name correct: RitoYuuki not Ritoyukii

Go ahed, release your Normal Level 99 Files with your fail Xampp from the non Hero VMware. It's nothing Special on this Files.

This are only the VMware non Hero things, and nearly everyone here got this ****. Better kill yourself and let us make our things here on this Forum.

GZ for blame other for your Retarded Brain
What's wrong with that?
Old 09/19/2013, 23:34   #9

elite*gold: 33
The Black Market: 100/0/2
Quote:
Originally Posted by kthxbai2 View Post
What's wrong with that?
He dont know anything about this Server Files. We asked him many things about the Server abd he cant answer any Questions.
Old 09/20/2013, 00:20   #10

This guy made the mistake of expecting professionalism from 16 year olds lol.
Old 09/20/2013, 01:41   #11

Nvm ...................
Old 09/20/2013, 01:59   #12

done, but while i perform "hide off". .. . they rape me
---
for someone who get verification code

or
gud luck
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/20/2013, 03:10   #13

As you may know Xiro, i did a lot of talk about how my files work, and how our partnership will work out, you're not honest about the information that i need to know. i don't care if you release my files, actually it was release almost a year ago. but i never thought a simple file will not allow rito and dreto to touch and get it work. well i ain't mad

Quote:
Originally Posted by iOn-Net View Post
First off i dont care about Files, this whole files consept you have. "Im gonna get all the files and run anything" When you have to pay someone to make you a antihack for $600 and a weekly fee. A SQL Expert can make a anti-hack easy. All you do little boy, is go around getting files and selling them. Rohan developement is dying so make your pocket change, but know that a COMMUNITY is what makes the server. Not a cheap developer claiming to know everything about Rohan when you clearly have a playerbase of 200+ when the so called ****** server "Ion Rohan" has 700+ daily. Just get that through your head. Thats all i have to say here. You wont see me in Rohans Developement Section, Good luck with Shine Rohan ^_^.
Not a bad idea to get new developers, but stupid idea to get some that works in other pserver? Me, Jinx and Sherly always see you as a stupid person that don't know nothing about the server, all that you did is to spend a lot of money in all stupid ways. so goodluck releasing my files and goodluck to those who want it to get work. i wish no regret using it
Old 09/20/2013, 06:01   #14

really HOT..

so now when You upload it
Old 09/20/2013, 06:12   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by pungvit View Post
really HOT..

so now when You upload it
i guess today, wait ion, goodluck using my files