Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 00:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Attention Botters !

Discussion on Attention Botters ! within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Attention Botters !

wyi!
If you play on silva and i see you bot.....you will die forever and eva
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
What New Botters want to know [Pay to Bot]
06/29/2010 - Aion - 12 Replies
Well those who take botting a bit more seriously like myself are wondering what good bots there are out there who are offering reliable bots which are updated regularly to keep it undetected I am wondering what's the best PTB (Pay to Bot) because many people end up going for the most common such as AionSV that got 3 of my accounts banned after only 1 hour of botting on each which is pathetic 3 subs 3 accounts 3 banns withing an hour. So please if you could post some good Bots prefferbly...
EU Botters
08/20/2009 - Dragonica - 6 Replies
If the hack works after tomorrow's maintenance i'm looking for ENG EU players to bot toghether. Friend points and boss camping. PM me or write here. Thanks!
IP Ban on botters?
10/27/2008 - Dekaron - 9 Replies
Hi um, I am just starting to use use that bot written by nebular, and I am wondering, if anyone gets banned for using it, what is banned? just the botting account? all accounts associated with it? or the ip the account is connected to? If someone could please tell me what has been happening/could happen, it would be greatly appreciated.
ATTENTION SRO BOTTERS!
08/02/2007 - SRO Guides & Templates - 1 Replies
Do you wanna post a question? Then you are in the wrong category, please post your question in the Main section, thanks. For some reason the site wouldnt let me post this as a new topic so I'm putting it here. Sicne the mods aren't doing shit right now, I'm going to do something. The Bots for the new version of SRO ARE NOT OUT YET!
ATTENTION! SRO BOTTERS!!
07/22/2007 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 0 Replies
Sicne the mods aren't doing shit right now, I'm going to do something. The Bots for the new version of SRO ARE NOT OUT YET! The user named projhack_19 Is posting a "new version" of bot that is INFESTED WITH TROJANS, He is a known Scammer and has already admited to scamming sro passwords and ID's from noobs who click on his tbot link he posts all over these forums. DO NOT DOWN LOAD THIS. YOU WILL GET HACKED IF YOU DO! When the newbots come out there will be another post by those...