Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 15:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Error ............

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Error ............

I need help from some people that got server runnig i get the ******* Verification code (And yes i did that STUPID regedit changes and SQL server and XAMPP and APache and ServerList and etc) I did try 3 clients xor (2011) iRohan(2010) iRohan(2012) None works so im out of ideas (All programs connect to ip and local etc but all the accounts don't work) Also the register works it dose register accounts on database so pls someone that had the error before help me im really ****** of bcz of this error.Thx for you're time.

PS:If wana see i can show you skype or etc just pm me name or yahoo also good or FB.(Private MSG for accounts)

And yes its running outside VM on Win7 64Bit Intel I7 2600 3.4GHz 6gb RAM