Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 18:59

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[Ion-Network] Ion Rohan Closed Beta Testing

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 215
Received Thanks: 26
[Ion-Network] Ion Rohan Full Release Dedicated 24/7 Pre-Hero

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

Hello ,

Ion-Net is proud to present its new MMORPG that we will be hosting called "Ion Rohan," A Rohan private server. We have decided that now is the time to release the project to the public. Ion Rohan will be a low rate server and not have any pay to win features such as OP times in-game,etc. The server will comprise of a professional staff, balanced events, and custom content. More information about the server can be found below in this thread. Please make sure you read everything closely so you know exactly what we have to offer.

Website: Under Construction
Forums:
(Ion-Net Forum's are constantly being updated and changed)


Server Features



Ion Rohan Screenshot's
Attached Images
File Type: jpg rohan0502095713087.jpg (425.1 KB, 107 views)
File Type: jpg Rohan Attachment #4.jpg (706.7 KB, 81 views)
File Type: jpg rohan0502221213448.jpg (314.9 KB, 70 views)
File Type: jpg rohan0502221249953.jpg (388.2 KB, 81 views)
File Type: jpg rohan0502221439602.jpg (144.4 KB, 65 views)
File Type: jpg rohan0502221500105.jpg (225.0 KB, 63 views)
File Type: jpg rohan0502221731302.jpg (163.4 KB, 68 views)
File Type: jpg rohan0502222233531.jpg (395.7 KB, 117 views)



iOn-Net is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #2

 
elite*gold: 33
The Black Market: 100/0/2
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 2,693
Received Thanks: 454
Quote:
Originally Posted by iOn-Net View Post
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

Hello ,

Ion-Net is proud to present its new MMORPG that we will be hosting called "Ion Rohan," A Rohan private server. We have decided that now is the time to release the project to the public. Ion Rohan will be a low rate server and not have any pay to win features such as OP times in-game,etc. The server will comprise of a professional staff, balanced events, and custom content. More information about the server can be found below in this thread. Please make sure you read everything closely so you know exactly what we have to offer.

Website: Under Construction
Forums: Forum will be finished today


Server Features



Ion Rohan Screenshot's
So when is the Server ready to play ?


Dr.Dr.SheldonLeeCooper is offline  
Old   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 78
Received Thanks: 14
I don't want to **** on your parade, just pointing out that you have comparitively high rates, not low.
BatFastard is offline  
Old   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 215
Received Thanks: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by RitoYuuki View Post
So when is the Server ready to play ?
The closed beta is set to start Sunday, If everything goes the right way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BatFastard View Post
I don't want to **** on your parade, just pointing out that you have comparitively high rates, not low.
I know we are still debating on the official rates.


iOn-Net is offline  
Old   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 81
Received Thanks: 0
gratz on the server cant wait to try it out
roly114 is offline  
Old   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 12
Received Thanks: 0
lol... i suggest you make all refine / forge up to 100%
because this is private server not official...
voshlimz is offline  
Old   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 81
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by voshlimz View Post
lol... i suggest you make all refine / forge up to 100%
because this is private server not official...
even pservers arent that easy..... i saw hes rates r fine
roly114 is offline  
Old   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 56
Received Thanks: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by voshlimz View Post
lol... i suggest you make all refine / forge up to 100%
because this is private server not official...
make refine/forge to 100% and soon lots of rpks everywhere LOL
QRCODE is offline  
Old   #9
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
i think that ref/forg better to be 100%. this make stabilization and safety for people, they like that after disappointment of the global server. I'm not talking about cyborgs, only normal users. people are discouraged low rate ref/forg. Think about it

Quote:
Originally Posted by QRCODE View Post
make refine/forge to 100% and soon lots of rpks everywhere LOL
people leave and come
wujek2354 is offline  
Old   #10
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 215
Received Thanks: 26
Closed beta rates have been updated . Please note these rates are ONLY for closed beta.
iOn-Net is offline  
Old   #11
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 96
Received Thanks: 21
make this server high rate coz if you notice urohan after cbt2, almost 80% of players are gone and went back to mrohan. majority of them played international rohan and they are tired of low rates.

we want pvps and fun!
tertz13 is offline  
Old   #12
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 101
Received Thanks: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by tertz13 View Post
make this server high rate coz if you notice urohan after cbt2, almost 80% of players are gone and went back to mrohan. majority of them played international rohan and they are tired of low rates.

we want pvps and fun!
True Story, But High rates are boring.
20x - 30x enough.

70% -80% forge/refine too
and decent drop rate.
lrdtarrask is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #13
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 81
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by iOn-Net View Post
Closed beta rates have been updated . Please note these rates are ONLY for closed beta.
for closed beta u should have rates at max... to be able to test the skill in pvp and **** and prob 3 weeks befor its over make it normal how ur gona have it on ob... or the other way around ^-^.... im just saying not complaining
roly114 is offline  
Old   #14
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 215
Received Thanks: 26
Forums are now up, register guys all questions you have can be asked there.
iOn-Net is offline  
Old   #15
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 215
Received Thanks: 26
The server will be ready to launch by tomorrow if we encounter no problems !


iOn-Net is offline  
Reply

Tags
ion-net, network, private server, rohan



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Closed Beta Testing
I am now opening up a new server into Closed Beta. Anyone that wishes to help in this either send me a PM on here or add me on skype an ill set u up....
1 Replies - Shaiya Private Server
{Mirage Shaiya} (Closed Beta Testing!)
Hello! After months of work on the server, We are finally set to launch the Closed Beta Testing. We are looking for people that would love to pvp...
1 Replies - Shaiya Private Server
Dekaron StarScream Closed Beta Testing
Before i start for the ppl who wanna come here and flame or talk trash dont bother reading ok back to the topic We Are accepting 20 beta testers to...
20 Replies - Private Server - Discussions / Questions
Vitality Cabal Closed Beta Testing
Welcome to Vitality Cabal Closed Beta Hey Guys We are proud to announce our 3rd Game Vitality Cabal. Server just opened 3 days ago and is in...
32 Replies - Cabal PServer - Discussions / Questions
WTS - Rohan online closed beta account (closed beta starts tommrow monday 17th March
hi, this is closed beta account for rohan online the closed better will start tommrow monday 17th march 2008 this account has not been used to...
0 Replies - Trading



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 18:59.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.