Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 20:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Ion-Network] Ion Rohan Closed Beta Testing

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
yeah we want good exp rates but low forge rates that way not every1 will have +9 or +15 items!

Old   #17

The server is now open for everyone to enjoy. Make sure you register on our forums to keep updated with news and events.

Old   #18

download link?
Old   #19

Go to our forums and check announcements you need to register for the link.

Old   #20

Upload to mediafire, mega is suck
Old   #21

yeah .. 13parts please for low speed internet connections
Old   #22

That should be easier for you people to download.
Old   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by iOn-Net View Post
That should be easier for you people to download.
Thanks for the mediafire link..
Old   #24

Open Beta is set for release tomorrow.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #25

I'm happy to say we are now in full release ! Come play Ion-Rohan
Old   #26

Good job being a urohan/zrohan ripoff. Even using there itemmall. lol.... oh and i see people complain about gm's. Good job.
Old   #27

lol, it's funny cause they said ''not have any pay to win features such as OP times in-game,etc'', i imagine they meant items though.. but onto my point.. They ended up having a 'one day donation event' for $100 where you can buy a costume/eyes/ears set that gave the most stats out of anything in game. Something like a total 120 all stat, 500+ att, 400 def, 2k hp... Starting costume gives just 40 all stat. TSB costume gives less att than that costume gave. How is this not an OP item? It gave temps, who paid, the ability to hit way higher than any temp who has not or can not pay to win.
"Including Working Map's : Ronelia, Kallista, Upper and Lower Gratt." None of those work. Cant tele into Rone from NPC, Hazy port is broken, cant port into Gratt's from the portal right outside in Gratt's Fortress that one just kicks you back out. All of that gone means no glacial and no boss drops also, btw. It's just mindless grinding to hit 99 then idle/pvp senselessly or just go camp roha/spire to rpk lowbies like NeutralGrounds does.
One month into open beta and already lieing about your server.
Yeah, you're really going to retain your player base with lies.

If you intend on playing this server, i hope you dont plan on playing competitively and good luck getting past 7x at this point in the game. I was lucky enough to make my char early, so i dont need it leveled any more, although if i want a new char, i'm pretty much ****** unless i want to deal with getting rpked by someone 40+ levels above me every 5-10 minutes(Yes, it really is that bad.. unless you play during night time in the philippines when the majority of the server is asleep)
TSBs are also biased to make it so the largest guild wins. NG usually goes uncontested in their TSB, so after they cap towers, they just spread and camp TSB entrances to help their allies win the other area.

Not QQing or anything, just giving a truthful list of things people can expect when they decide to play this game.

Tags
ion-net, network, private server, rohan