Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 14:16

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[Guide] Starting your LOCAL rohan private server

Closed Thread
 
Old   #616
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
Can somebody create a proper guide for this? There's 62 pages on this thread. Ain't nobody got time for that!



ThePunisher313 is offline  
Old   #617

 
elite*gold: 33
The Black Market: 100/0/2
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 2,693
Received Thanks: 454
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePunisher313 View Post
Can somebody create a proper guide for this? There's 62 pages on this thread. Ain't nobody got time for that!
Then you are wrong here! You need time to learn!


Dr.Dr.SheldonLeeCooper is offline  
Old   #618
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by RitoYuuki View Post
Then you are wrong here! You need time to learn!
It gets kinda tedious going through half-broken English posts, though.
ThePunisher313 is offline  
Old   #619
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 85
Received Thanks: 2
rito need ya help how can i get all the files and programmes from vm to my pc


sharkyrm is offline  
Old   #620
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 640
Received Thanks: 198
Watching!

You need to:
VMware Workstation 9
Computer i3 or higher with at least 8G memory.


VMware english
Entering the system:
User: Administrator
Password: rohan

VMware has English as the default IP: 10.0.0.5.

But you must access Local Disk C :/ Rohan and edit Registry32.reg
change the IP where it says: 10.0.0.5 for the IP you want.
example:


[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SOFTWARE \ Geomind \ Gamenet \ AI]
"ConnMap" = "1-0 | 1-1 | 1-2 | 1-3 | 1-4 | 5-0 | 5-1 | 5-3 | 5-4 | 5-5 | 3-0 | 3 -1 "
* HERE <<<<<<< >>>>>> "DBServer" = "10.0.0.5:22500"
"LogServerClass" = "FAIRY.ROHAN_4.LOG.ROHAN_4"
"ServerClass" = "FAIRY.ROHAN_4.AI.ROHAN_4_1"
"ServerClassMap" = "FAIRY.ROHAN_4.MAP_AI.ROHAN_4"
"ThreadSleep" = dword: 0000005f
"Module" = "C: \ \ Rohan \ \ Rohan \ \ fairy \ \ AIServer \ \ AIServer.exe"


After 2 clicks to apply. okay
If you see this message:


Check the IP's

Execution Server:
1 - Agent Server
2 - DBServer
3 - LogServer
4 - MapID
5 - AIServer

Do not forget to install Xampp htdocs folder and put the authentication files.

will look like this: htdocs / RohanAuth /
Files: Login5.php - SendCode3.php - ServerList5.php - Folder include / dbconn.php

This file: dbconn.php should be checked because it will make the connection to the server!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulondaiphap View Post
can you show me how to change ip on client Ionrohan? please.
Pay attention!

You should create a. Bat and put inside the folder of Rohan

Follow this example:


@ echo off
start rohanclient.exe "http://192.168.1.100" IP CONNECTION

Once you have VMware running, run this file!
oziel235 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #621
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 85
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by oziel235 View Post
Watching!

You need to:
VMware Workstation 9
Computer i3 or higher with at least 8G memory.


VMware english
Entering the system:
User: Administrator
Password: rohan

VMware has English as the default IP: 10.0.0.5.

But you must access Local Disk C :/ Rohan and edit Registry32.reg
change the IP where it says: 10.0.0.5 for the IP you want.
example:


[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SOFTWARE \ Geomind \ Gamenet \ AI]
"ConnMap" = "1-0 | 1-1 | 1-2 | 1-3 | 1-4 | 5-0 | 5-1 | 5-3 | 5-4 | 5-5 | 3-0 | 3 -1 "
* HERE <<<<<<< >>>>>> "DBServer" = "10.0.0.5:22500"
"LogServerClass" = "FAIRY.ROHAN_4.LOG.ROHAN_4"
"ServerClass" = "FAIRY.ROHAN_4.AI.ROHAN_4_1"
"ServerClassMap" = "FAIRY.ROHAN_4.MAP_AI.ROHAN_4"
"ThreadSleep" = dword: 0000005f
"Module" = "C: \ \ Rohan \ \ Rohan \ \ fairy \ \ AIServer \ \ AIServer.exe"


After 2 clicks to apply. okay
If you see this message:


Check the IP's

Execution Server:
1 - Agent Server
2 - DBServer
3 - LogServer
4 - MapID
5 - AIServer

Do not forget to install Xampp htdocs folder and put the authentication files.

will look like this: htdocs / RohanAuth /
Files: Login5.php - SendCode3.php - ServerList5.php - Folder include / dbconn.php

This file: dbconn.php should be checked because it will make the connection to the server!



Pay attention!

You should create a. Bat and put inside the folder of Rohan

Follow this example:


@ echo off
start rohanclient.exe "http://192.168.1.100" IP CONNECTION

Once you have VMware running, run this file!
dude come on u have just made it 2 easy for them you can run with 4gb but it will kick u off after a little bit cos u run out of virtual mem
sharkyrm is offline  
Old   #622
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 640
Received Thanks: 198
dude I am with the following problem here ...

My AIServer it opens type appears in dbserver connection appears there connected .. dai 5segundos appears after connection closed and AIserver not appear on the screen. hence I try to log in without the error appears AIserver Gate Connection failled 3901

some help?
oziel235 is offline  
Old   #623
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 19
Received Thanks: 0
Hello is there need be port:22500 when we put are ip in ai?
eberic1 is offline  
Old   #624
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 40
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by oziel235 View Post
Watching!

You need to:
VMware Workstation 9
Computer i3 or higher with at least 8G memory.


VMware english
Entering the system:
User: Administrator
Password: rohan

VMware has English as the default IP: 10.0.0.5.

But you must access Local Disk C :/ Rohan and edit Registry32.reg
change the IP where it says: 10.0.0.5 for the IP you want.
example:


[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SOFTWARE \ Geomind \ Gamenet \ AI]
"ConnMap" = "1-0 | 1-1 | 1-2 | 1-3 | 1-4 | 5-0 | 5-1 | 5-3 | 5-4 | 5-5 | 3-0 | 3 -1 "
* HERE <<<<<<< >>>>>> "DBServer" = "10.0.0.5:22500"
"LogServerClass" = "FAIRY.ROHAN_4.LOG.ROHAN_4"
"ServerClass" = "FAIRY.ROHAN_4.AI.ROHAN_4_1"
"ServerClassMap" = "FAIRY.ROHAN_4.MAP_AI.ROHAN_4"
"ThreadSleep" = dword: 0000005f
"Module" = "C: \ \ Rohan \ \ Rohan \ \ fairy \ \ AIServer \ \ AIServer.exe"


After 2 clicks to apply. okay
If you see this message:


Check the IP's

Execution Server:
1 - Agent Server
2 - DBServer
3 - LogServer
4 - MapID
5 - AIServer

Do not forget to install Xampp htdocs folder and put the authentication files.

will look like this: htdocs / RohanAuth /
Files: Login5.php - SendCode3.php - ServerList5.php - Folder include / dbconn.php

This file: dbconn.php should be checked because it will make the connection to the server!



Pay attention!

You should create a. Bat and put inside the folder of Rohan

Follow this example:


@ echo off
start rohanclient.exe "http://192.168.1.100" IP CONNECTION

Once you have VMware running, run this file!


Thank man.
bulondaiphap is offline  
Old   #625

 
elite*gold: 33
The Black Market: 100/0/2
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 2,693
Received Thanks: 454
Quote:
Originally Posted by bulondaiphap View Post
Thank man.
AgentServer is useless you dont need it ^^
Dr.Dr.SheldonLeeCooper is offline  
Old   #626
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 40
Received Thanks: 2
Finally im done, thank oziel235; Rito; sharkyrm . you guys is the best.

But monter nowork, no name monster, noname NPC .
Sorry . my English sux.
bulondaiphap is offline  
Old   #627
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 19
Received Thanks: 0
Hello,can somone tell me why i gettign server gate error when i log to test02 acc ?
eberic1 is offline  
Old   #628
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 85
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by eberic1 View Post
Hello,can somone tell me why i gettign server gate error when i log to test02 acc ?

restart your pc and load again keep trying and it will let u in

Rito you said about edit reg to make mobs move can u tell me what to edit plz bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulondaiphap View Post
Finally im done, thank oziel235; Rito; sharkyrm . you guys is the best.

But monter nowork, no name monster, noname NPC .
Sorry . my English sux.
make sure all the ip address are changed probley that sound like u missed one
sharkyrm is offline  
Old   #629
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 19
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkyrm View Post
restart your pc and load again keep trying and it will let u in

Rito you said about edit reg to make mobs move can u tell me what to edit plz bro



make sure all the ip address are changed probley that sound like u missed one
THANKS MAN i am gonna try it )
eberic1 is offline  
Old   #630

 
elite*gold: 33
The Black Market: 100/0/2
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 2,693
Received Thanks: 454
Quote:
Originally Posted by eberic1 View Post
THANKS MAN i am gonna try it )
Just Edit a little bit on Network from VMware i did the same and then it worked xD

And Edit the Mobs moving it's on Regedit AI Server


Dr.Dr.SheldonLeeCooper is offline  
Closed Thread



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 14:16.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.