Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 13:33

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[Guide] Starting your LOCAL rohan private server

Closed Thread
 
Old   #511
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 61
Received Thanks: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by RitoYuuki View Post
1. Pls stop use Google Translator
2. You can BUY not SELL the files its a different word xD
3. Ask Danielnieves ^^
Danielnieves scammer ^^



indukai is offline  
Old   #512
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 81
Received Thanks: 0
thers no way it works on amd? or is it only for intel
cuz all the computers i got atm are amd


roly114 is offline  
Old   #513

 
elite*gold: 33
The Black Market: 100/0/2
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 2,693
Received Thanks: 454
Quote:
Originally Posted by roly114 View Post
thers no way it works on amd? or is it only for intel
cuz all the computers i got atm are amd
It works with AMD too ^^
Dr.Dr.SheldonLeeCooper is offline  
Old   #514
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 24
Received Thanks: 1
i get the English VM torrent
But nobody seed it = =


xspeed is offline  
Old   #515
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 24
Received Thanks: 1
i can run AIServer. I have already change ip in reg. But it not come up.
I can walk in the game but monster not move.
xspeed is offline  
Old   #516

 
elite*gold: 33
The Black Market: 100/0/2
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 2,693
Received Thanks: 454
Quote:
Originally Posted by xspeed View Post
i can run AIServer. I have already change ip in reg. But it not come up.
I can walk in the game but monster not move.
Change in the Registery 0-2|0-3 all Worlds Then add the same on AI if you run it
Dr.Dr.SheldonLeeCooper is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #517
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 24
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by RitoYuuki View Post
Change in the Registery 0-2|0-3 all Worlds Then add the same on AI if you run it
First thank you for help.

I Have Change the Registery 0-2|0-3 all worlds.
But is the same problem it not come up.
in the DBServer mgs say
new connection when i run AI but in few minutes
DBServer mgs say close connection

what can be this problem.
xspeed is offline  
Old   #518

 
elite*gold: 33
The Black Market: 100/0/2
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 2,693
Received Thanks: 454
Quote:
Originally Posted by xspeed View Post
First thank you for help.

I Have Change the Registery 0-2|0-3 all worlds.
But is the same problem it not come up.
in the DBServer mgs say
new connection when i run AI but in few minutes
DBServer mgs say close connection

what can be this problem.
Did you changed on DB the IP ?!
Dr.Dr.SheldonLeeCooper is offline  
Old   #519
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 24
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by RitoYuuki View Post
Did you changed on DB the IP ?!
If you mean TServer.
Yes all ROHAN_ is the same IP that i use.
xspeed is offline  
Old   #520

 
elite*gold: 33
The Black Market: 100/0/2
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 2,693
Received Thanks: 454
Uhm send here a Screen ^^
Dr.Dr.SheldonLeeCooper is offline  
Old   #521
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 24
Received Thanks: 1


In the China VMWare AIServer work = =
i not understand haha T_T
xspeed is offline  
Old   #522

 
elite*gold: 33
The Black Market: 100/0/2
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 2,693
Received Thanks: 454
Quote:
Originally Posted by xspeed View Post


In the China VMWare AIServer work = =
i not understand haha T_T
Watch at Register from China & English VM if you got the same maybe it works ^^
Dr.Dr.SheldonLeeCooper is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #523
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 24
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by RitoYuuki View Post
Watch at Register from China & English VM if you got the same maybe it works ^^
Ok is work now all ^^

Thank you "RitoYuuki"

I get a new problem. VErification code come every time when i login to the game.
Some ppl say i not have the right version.
Can i change the version in the server or where can i look what version the game have.



.....
xspeed is offline  
Old   #524
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 27
Received Thanks: 0
When i open 192.exe i got this error

can someone help me please?
downyo is offline  
Old   #525
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 24
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by downyo View Post
When i open 192.exe i got this error

can someone help me please?
If you read all of the post that auth member say you will Know why ^^.


xspeed is offline  
Closed Thread



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 13:33.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.