Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 19:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Request] Rohan 3D models extractor

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up [Request] Rohan 3D models extractor

Hi guys, I am trying to find a tool to extract .gem/gel files and open the models/textures in blender or any other 3D software....

I found one thread with this post but the forum its on is completely dead, the admin has been offline forever therefore the registering accounts wont get any access.....

If anybody have access to it please get them D:

Old   #2

i need the tools or progamercity account
i can in game for code175 VM

Old   #3

I have the .gem /.gel files extracted but the mesh is in .gmf model format, and I need either a blender script to import into blender or a convertor tool which converts .gmf to .obj or some other 3d File....
Old   #4

I got a hand on that blender importer a while ago and it doesnt work proberly. The textures arent matched correctly to the belonging models, neither do some of the materials. Writing an converter is a shitload of work but prolly the easiest way since the matching data formats are at the xentax forums. The only problem then would be to match every file to the materials, textures, animations and sekeltons. Good luck >.<