Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request] About Models to .res

Discussion on [Request] About Models to .res within the Flyff Private Server forum part of the Flyff category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Request] About Models to .res

Good Day everyone. Can you give me a guide on making all the model files to .res.

Because when i make them .res my client crashes..

Thank You..

I'm Just A Beginner or A noob In Flyff.
Old 07/20/2012, 08:09   #2

its probably because your are .res another .res files, first just extract all the res files from the models ALL of them, delete the original.resfiles or the back up made in case u are using res extractor for all, and just use any res compresor, like the on exos did or the one around here. thats it o-o
Old 07/20/2012, 19:04   #3

no i mean i have the o3d and dds files.. i need to make them into res files.. i can make them .res files but when i start the client or neuz.exe the models is not found or cannot be read. same with some csviewer.

Thank You For The Reply

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Request] Game models with textures
07/09/2012 - Mabinogi - 5 Replies
Hello! I used to play this game, But, Well it's obvious to anyone who plays this why I quit it. However, I am working on a project, And need some assistance. In the .pack files, Are the games models and textures, But for some reason I cant find the textures at all after hours of searching. Long story short, I would like someone to send me a rar (Or zip) of the game models and textures together. You might be wondering wait, Why would anyone want these? Well, If you must know, I quit...
v19 Madrigal + Models [Request]
03/18/2012 - Flyff Private Server - 2 Replies
HeyHo, da alle Links die ich gefunden hab tot sind & es zu lange dauert Korea Flyff patchen zu lassen wollte ich fragen ob zufällig jemand die oben genannten Dinge irgendwo rumliegen hat & netterweise hochlädt. Schonmal danke im voraus.
[REQUEST] Delete models, effects / decrease quality
01/22/2011 - Shaiya - 9 Replies
Hi, So here's the thing, if I multi client on 1 pc it all runs fine, but once I go over 8 clients or so the thing ( obviously! ) starts running very slow. Ofcourse I've tried decreasing resolution / graphics quality but this isn't enough if you wanna run like 10+ clients on 1 machine. So I was thinking of deleting the models and effects and modding all textures to a 1x1 px image or something. I don't know if this is possible, but if it is, is there anyone who knows how? Thanks in...
[request] 145lvl weapons/skills models/animations
02/27/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 11 Replies
Hello. I've downloaded. and hosted a6 modification for a3 at http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/2moons-pserver-hos ting/212802-relase-dekaron-action-6-files.html Now, when i press K, i can see new skill tab, and skill names, without pictures. And in shops i can see spots for 145weapons.There's weapon name, without weapon image, when i'm trying to buy, i'm getting DC. So i think that i need a6 weapon models/skill animations and etc. Can anyone upload them?
[Request] Ändern von Models + Texturen.
10/23/2006 - World of Warcraft - 18 Replies
Bitte um Änderung von den Truestrikeshoulders zu Krieger T3 (bitte mit Texturen). Wär super lieb :> http://www.thottbot.com/?ss=1341 <- die da ändern zu http://www.thottbot.com/?ss=4003 Zudem hätte ich gerne anstatt dem Frostwolf Tabard den vom Arathi (Horde) und statt dem Alterac Wolf den PvP Raptor. + Karma wenn es einer schafft :>