Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 02:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Rohan server files and fixing/debugging

Old   #166

elite*gold: 0
Yeah he might he bought the files from Xor Dev's or something like it... because i didnt saw the LogCopy either... and this is weird for some ppl the 192 file work, for others it doesnt... I blame this all on the chinese guys from code175 locking the files like this... this way it wont work for everybody.

Old   #167

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenflyer View Post
Yeah he might he bought the files from Xor Dev's or something like it... because i didnt saw the LogCopy either... and this is weird for some ppl the 192 file work, for others it doesnt... I blame this all on the chinese guys from code175 locking the files like this... this way it wont work for everybody.
I've been trying and trying to find the source release. I doubt he would get it from the Xor Dev's because they're in legal trouble cuz of the stuff they did, doubt they would risk more. But more than that the Xor Dev's are not the kind that give out stuff.

The VM image of the server 2003 is messed up. I've been trying to set up an instance without depending on it but I couldn't get the 192 thing to work. Maybe the relaycom is the source exe but it's been modified for convenience... I dunno.

Old   #168

elite*gold: 33
The Black Market: 100/0/2
Quote:
Originally Posted by szc333 View Post
I didn't get it to work. In the VM supplied it worked without me doing anything.

Which one are you using? The chinese VM with server 2003 on it? If you are that is the same one I'm using.
Yes i got the same... I reinstalled my Windows 7 yesterday and VMware too... Nothing happenz. On my friend VMware it works the 192.exe but for me impossible...
Old   #169

Quote:
Originally Posted by szc333 View Post
I've been trying and trying to find the source release. I doubt he would get it from the Xor Dev's because they're in legal trouble cuz of the stuff they did, doubt they would risk more. But more than that the Xor Dev's are not the kind that give out stuff.

The VM image of the server 2003 is messed up. I've been trying to set up an instance without depending on it but I couldn't get the 192 thing to work. Maybe the relaycom is the source exe but it's been modified for convenience... I dunno.
but I managed to run the file 192.exe

but I do not know what the next step should i do

Old   #170

Quote:
Originally Posted by indukai View Post
but I managed to run the file 192.exe

but I do not know what the next step should i do
I wonder how can it work on some ppls VMware...
Old   #171

Is something related to the CPU ID from the machine, the VM CPU ID inherits from your real CPU ID that hashed code that is copied to the clipboard is basically our CPU ID hashed with something else... but why? I have no idea.
Old   #172

Quote:
Is something related to the CPU ID from the machine, the VM CPU ID inherits from your real CPU ID that hashed code that is copied to the clipboard is basically our CPU ID hashed with something else... but why? I have no idea.
I Startet the VMware with only 1 CPU and 2GB RAM... Maybe thats why i cant Start the 192.exe
Btw i got a Root Server. If i Install the VMware on the Root, what IP Adress do i need to Edit the Server Config in RohanUser ?
Old   #173

To get this to work I can only advice u one thing, start on a new pc with a new download. This is the only way I can suggest u to make it work, I also have the same problem that u do, and I still dont know how to get it to work... it simply does... sometimes in some ppl pc, in others dont, actually I've kinda gave up already, atm im trying to get my motivation back to start dealing with Rohan again. Anyways if I get any news I'll post here.
Old   #174

Quote:
To get this to work I can only advice u one thing, start on a new pc with a new download. This is the only way I can suggest u to make it work, I also have the same problem that u do, and I still dont know how to get it to work... it simply does... sometimes in some ppl pc, in others dont, actually I've kinda gave up already, atm im trying to get my motivation back to start dealing with Rohan again. Anyways if I get any news I'll post here.
Sure. Do you have Facebook ? Or Skype ?
Old   #175

happy watching

Old   #176

o_o
download please : o
Old   #177

Quote:
Originally Posted by kajung View Post
happy watching

Awesome. Can we join?
Old   #178

Quote:
Originally Posted by kajung View Post
happy watching

that's cool man! but why there's no AI? i mean no mobs or npc's?
Old   #179

Quote:
Originally Posted by QRCODE View Post
that's cool man! but why there's no AI? i mean no mobs or npc's?
Cause the AI server is closed. I guess he didn't open to free up some memory.. that AIServer uses ALOT of RAM and CPU.
Old   #180

Ok, kajung ... what do we have to do to get those files ?