Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 02:21

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Rohan server files and fixing/debugging

Reply
 
Old   #151
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 20
Received Thanks: 2
ha..... relaycom(192.exe) ㅠㅠ



filasa12 is offline  
Old   #152

 
elite*gold: 33
The Black Market: 100/0/2
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 2,693
Received Thanks: 454
Quote:
Originally Posted by filasa12 View Post
ha..... relaycom(192.exe) ㅠㅠ
What u mean ?


Dr.Dr.SheldonLeeCooper is offline  
Old   #153
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 20
Received Thanks: 2
192.exe file .. I want to pleasure.ㅠ ㅠ
filasa12 is offline  
Old   #154
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 11
Received Thanks: 1
Thank you for seeding that last bit.


szc333 is offline  
Old   #155

 
elite*gold: 33
The Black Market: 100/0/2
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 2,693
Received Thanks: 454
Quote:
Originally Posted by filasa12 View Post
192.exe file .. I want to pleasure.ㅠ ㅠ
Its hard to make the Server running...
Dr.Dr.SheldonLeeCooper is offline  
Old   #156
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 61
Received Thanks: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by kajung View Post
fuvk you code175, fuvk you HuninHune/IDDQD, fuvk you DeadlyData, fuvk you RayUltimate, fuvk you SK8

Ops.... sorry forgot to press connect button on AIServer.exe (no connect = no NPC and no Monster)


vacation now... goodbye
hey you dont use 192.exe
ur use ReplayCom.exe

and ur use windows server 2003 english not chinese.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kajung View Post
fuvk you code175, fuvk you HuninHune/IDDQD, fuvk you DeadlyData, fuvk you RayUltimate, fuvk you SK8

Ops.... sorry forgot to press connect button on AIServer.exe (no connect = no NPC and no Monster)


vacation now... goodbye
sir share video tutorial the create server please
indukai is offline  
Old   #157

 
elite*gold: 33
The Black Market: 100/0/2
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 2,693
Received Thanks: 454
Quote:
Originally Posted by indukai View Post
hey you dont use 192.exe
ur use ReplayCom.exe

and ur use windows server 2003 english not chinese.



sir share video tutorial the create server please
He make his Own VMware i think with English Langue, then he Installed SQL Server and make all new ^^
Dr.Dr.SheldonLeeCooper is offline  
Old   #158
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 40
Received Thanks: 3
Ops.... sorry forgot to press connect button on AIServer.exe (no connect = no NPC and no Monster)

you no click botton connect

192.exe how to run tut plz
mangaerlza is offline  
Old   #159

 
elite*gold: 33
The Black Market: 100/0/2
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 2,693
Received Thanks: 454
Quote:
Originally Posted by mangaerlza View Post
Ops.... sorry forgot to press connect button on AIServer.exe (no connect = no NPC and no Monster)

you no click botton connect

192.exe how to run tut plz
All run now... But the 192.exe doesnt work -.- MapID and all the other work now for me...
Dr.Dr.SheldonLeeCooper is offline  
Old   #160
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 40
Received Thanks: 3
192.exe doesnt work for me

i think copy key it error put in file
mangaerlza is offline  
Old   #161
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 41
Received Thanks: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by kajung View Post
fuvk you code175, fuvk you HuninHune/IDDQD, fuvk you DeadlyData, fuvk you RayUltimate, fuvk you SK8

Ops.... sorry forgot to press connect button on AIServer.exe (no connect = no NPC and no Monster)


vacation now... goodbye
Probably some kind of reverse engineering on RelayCom, just changed the 192 filename to RelayCom, just for us to be all surprised. He didnt "found" or "got" anything with the chinese or anyone else, he just changed the filename and made the 192.exe file work somehow. There's report of ppl who managed to make the 192 file work successfully. All he did different was change the window name, on some hex editor maybe. Otherwise why wouldn't he focus on RelayCom window since it was the last one opened?
ravenflyer is offline  
Old   #162
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 11
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenflyer View Post
Probably some kind of reverse engineering on RelayCom, just changed the 192 filename to RelayCom, just for us to be all surprised. He didnt "found" or "got" anything with the chinese or anyone else, he just changed the filename and made the 192.exe file work somehow. There's report of ppl who managed to make the 192 file work successfully. All he did different was change the window name, on some hex editor maybe. Otherwise why wouldn't he focus on RelayCom window since it was the last one opened?
I think he somehow got his hands on the source release. I haven't seen log copy server or the relaycom in the base format till now in any of the release I've downloaded out of three.

The 192.xx exe worked for me in the code175 VM but the map server and the rest couldn't connect to the DB server even though it was up for me.

The 192.xx didn't work for me in one of the other releases.

One release didn't have it at all which makes me think it is custom coded. I'm not sure anyway.

I'm a developer in a different field .
szc333 is offline  
Old   #163
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 40
Received Thanks: 3
hey what search for input IP



what search Help Me
mangaerlza is offline  
Old   #164

 
elite*gold: 33
The Black Market: 100/0/2
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 2,693
Received Thanks: 454
I w8 now for a Tutorial that fcking Files sucks... I worked now 4 Days and NOTHING...

Quote:
Originally Posted by szc333 View Post
I think he somehow got his hands on the source release. I haven't seen log copy server or the relaycom in the base format till now in any of the release I've downloaded out of three.

The 192.xx exe worked for me in the code175 VM but the map server and the rest couldn't connect to the DB server even though it was up for me.

The 192.xx didn't work for me in one of the other releases.

One release didn't have it at all which makes me think it is custom coded. I'm not sure anyway.

I'm a developer in a different field .
Tell me how did you get worked the 192.exe ?!
Dr.Dr.SheldonLeeCooper is offline  
Old   #165
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 11
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by RitoYuuki View Post
I w8 now for a Tutorial that fcking Files sucks... I worked now 4 Days and NOTHING...



Tell me how did you get worked the 192.exe ?!
I didn't get it to work. In the VM supplied it worked without me doing anything.

Which one are you using? The chinese VM with server 2003 on it? If you are that is the same one I'm using.


szc333 is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Fixing the Leaked server files Vol.2
Hi :D Yeah I know many people tried this, failed and i dont know if this is even possible., but.. I just get bored and decided to create this thread....
139 Replies - SRO PServer - Discussions / Questions
[PROGRESS] of fixing the Server files!
Feel free to give us some ideas to fix minor bugs... this topic is about exchanging informations regarding the leaked server files. I'm just...
547 Replies - SRO PServer - Discussions / Questions



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:21.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.