Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 11:42

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

It's time for poor people to move on to a new open beta game ?

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 37
Received Thanks: 7
It's time for poor people to move on to a new open beta game ?

... which would have a free bot to test too ?



BusyButKeenGamer is offline  
Old   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 90
Received Thanks: 10
Your a noob, learn some asm or play the game legit.


Dj_Wiki_Wiki is offline  
Old   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 27
Received Thanks: 4
lol DJ wiki wiki

Dj wiki wiki GTFO of here!!
Chisee is offline  
Old   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 1,450
Received Thanks: 373
lol the game was never for poor people anyway even if you bot or not, your high lvl would never our pvp somone who uses the cash items. besides there are alot of games better than rohan that dont take days to get 1 lvl


tux-penguin is offline  
Old   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 12
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by tux-penguin View Post
lol the game was never for poor people anyway even if you bot or not, your high lvl would never our pvp somone who uses the cash items. besides there are alot of games better than rohan that dont take days to get 1 lvl
mind sharing a few games you think are better not taking time to lvl?
torydevil is offline  
Old   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 501
Received Thanks: 132
Yeah it's time for it.

This game sucks:
1.Too many hackers
2.No pvp
3.Everyone have the sepcial armors from the TW (since there are 3 places)
4.Quests are the same ***** and repeating them self
5.The pk system truly sucks, nothing special, all you have to do is press on the person and leave it, uber boring.

That's it, Rohan = sucks.


Edit:
6.The game is bad since it's a bad company(well it used to be good I guess?), they nerfed everything, some classes are just useless.
Childish is offline  
Old   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 1,450
Received Thanks: 373
Quote:
Originally Posted by torydevil View Post
mind sharing a few games you think are better not taking time to lvl?
i quite like requiem, though i havent played it a great deal, made a few toons on it, it has a pvp server (which im on) and it seems fun too.
good skill system, go check it out
tux-penguin is offline  
Old   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 165
Received Thanks: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Childish View Post
Yeah it's time for it.

This game sucks:
1.Too many hackers
2.No pvp
3.Everyone have the sepcial armors from the TW (since there are 3 places)
4.Quests are the same ***** and repeating them self
5.The pk system truly sucks, nothing special, all you have to do is press on the person and leave it, uber boring.

That's it, Rohan = sucks.


Edit:
6.The game is bad since it's a bad company(well it used to be good I guess?), they nerfed everything, some classes are just useless.
you think theres loads hackers lol? ive seen like srsly no hacks on rohan compared to playing 2moons 90% of 2moons = hackers and i was one of them.
SoulDeath9 is offline  
Old   #9
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 1,048
Received Thanks: 695
Silkroad Online imho is best, its free, and there is a free bot which is good, watch some youtube videos of pvp and get an idea, hope to see some new members up at the SRO section soon.

there is no best char for the game, just what you think is best, and it all depends on your guild, where you stand in a war, if you decide to be a nuker, you stand far away, if your full str, you get right up in there, check it out ppl. Theres alot more to it than I am describing.

P.S. its NOT like WoW, WoW sucks ***** compared to this.
Mass Mods is offline  
Old   #10
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 1,450
Received Thanks: 373
nah mate, i played silkroad i hated it. yes its only good for 1 thing, and thats bots.
other than that the game play sux, the classes sucked and well the game sucked.
but yes very good if all you do is bot.
tux-penguin is offline  
Old   #11
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 501
Received Thanks: 132
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulDeath9 View Post
you think theres loads hackers lol? ive seen like srsly no hacks on rohan compared to playing 2moons 90% of 2moons = hackers and i was one of them.
I dont mind people using hacks and so on, unless they keep them private, but what hapening in Rohan is too much.
And yeah, I've played 2m/dekaron, full of hackers .

I think I am gonna wait for Aion, or just find another game untill Aion is out.
Childish is offline  
Old   #12
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 15
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mass Mods View Post
Silkroad Online imho is best, its free, and there is a free bot which is good, watch some youtube videos of pvp and get an idea, hope to see some new members up at the SRO section soon.

there is no best char for the game, just what you think is best, and it all depends on your guild, where you stand in a war, if you decide to be a nuker, you stand far away, if your full str, you get right up in there, check it out ppl. Theres alot more to it than I am describing.

P.S. its NOT like WoW, WoW sucks ***** compared to this.

Hi mate.
Can you tell where to get free SilkRoad bot please?
Botting is fun
When u wake up u found sick items without sweating for it.
And free lvling.

You can only explore the game when ur high levl..
Hate Timeless grinding.
itsme69 is offline  
Old   #13
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 1,358
Received Thanks: 255
follow this link and read it carefully
i`m using it right now

Rosalinda is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #14
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 165
Received Thanks: 13
man game i loved to play was knight online having macros on that was dream leave it lvling all day in noob areas
and gain xp and money and items
and gms where'nt rly active so great thing lol or i was just lucky me and cousin use to do alot of it but then person mad hacks to it stopped then game shut down like about 6 weeks after no idea why wasnt playing much then lol.
SoulDeath9 is offline  
Old   #15
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 522
Received Thanks: 132
let this **** game die... peace :P


ceh430 is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Time To Move On With My life
yes hello like the ad says time tio move on with my life. getting to old for game so here it goes. i have for sale. all theses pets are on bahamut...
3 Replies - Rappelz Trading
Its Time For Open Beta
As title say its the time to open beta its 9:11 A.M PDT and the servers still down Hope guys u enjoy the game Have Fun .
26 Replies - Aion Main - Discussions / Questions
time to bite the bullet ad make a move
Basically iv been thinking of quitting for a while, and its came to the point where i have to. its costing me too much and im addicted. i mean,...
21 Replies - SRO Main - Discussions / Questions
Suche Game Time Card oder sonst wie Game Time
Topic sagt alles. Brauche Game Time für meinen WoW Account :)
0 Replies - World of Warcraft Trading
It's time to move on
seriously its time to move on .. they server is dead... and god knows when its coming back.. yes there is news about europe but then again its only a...
4 Replies - SRO PServer - Discussions / Questions



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:42.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.