Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 13:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

It's time for poor people to move on to a new open beta game ?

Old 08/08/2008, 11:10   #16

elite*gold: 0
**** im bored rohan >.< wuts decent fps game atm srsly lol?

« rohanbot free???? | whos all playing with hacks »

Similar Threads
Time To Move On With My life
07/23/2010 - Rappelz Trading - 3 Replies
yes hello like the ad says time tio move on with my life. getting to old for game so here it goes. i have for sale. all theses pets are on bahamut server 151+25 kenta 148+25 unicorn 136+25 harpy i am looking for cash or gold on bahamut only since i can resell the gold let me know your offers ty. stupid offers and post will be ignored ty
Its Time For Open Beta
09/08/2009 - Aion Main - Discussions / Questions - 26 Replies
As title say its the time to open beta its 9:11 A.M PDT and the servers still down Hope guys u enjoy the game Have Fun .
time to bite the bullet ad make a move
11/09/2008 - SRO Main - Discussions / Questions - 21 Replies
Basically iv been thinking of quitting for a while, and its came to the point where i have to. its costing me too much and im addicted. i mean, PROPERLY addicted. i need to bite the bullet and get it done with there a few ways i can do this but my plan is to give away my items for FREE to union members only so dont beg, they include 9d som +7 etc my 0x33 will be given away basically everything that has to do with sro will be gotten rid of,
Suche Game Time Card oder sonst wie Game Time
10/04/2008 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Topic sagt alles. Brauche Game Time für meinen WoW Account :)
It's time to move on
03/28/2008 - SRO PServer - Discussions / Questions - 4 Replies
seriously its time to move on .. they server is dead... and god knows when its coming back.. yes there is news about europe but then again its only a rumor.. yes i know its from ocean... but god knows if he can be trusted... on the other hand... you can play other games while u wait.. do you want to be a bunch of losers camping elitepvp day and night? i think not..think about this what if the server comes back ... and the ip ban is still there? what the hell are u going to do then? heres...