Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 23:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Rohan Hacks

Discussion on [Release] Rohan Hacks within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/20/2008, 17:36   #271

elite*gold: 0
PPL dont u read what other ppl saying on the forum sorien is fixing it now hoppfully but if we dont get the hack so fine we should be happy whit what we are getting......

but READ all info b4 asking again and again and again plzzzz
Old 07/20/2008, 17:41   #272

I say release the hack for x hours, on your blog with previous notice.

That will limit the number of people that have the hack; and limit the number of abusers.
Old 07/20/2008, 18:21   #273

No, I say dont public it, give it to ppl who deserve, not leechers -_-.
Old 07/20/2008, 18:35   #274

hh

Those people are totally ungrateful...
Sorien is doing what he can...
Just be patient, lol...
And dont ask the same question all over again, just read few pages behind some answers, and If you won't find them then you should write, I guess...

Cheers
Old 07/20/2008, 19:26   #275

*sigh* why do people always keep asking i mean its free hes giving it to you not like your paying for it....
Old 07/20/2008, 20:22   #276

Quote:
Originally Posted by blount2006 View Post
*sigh* why do people always keep asking i mean its free hes giving it to you not like your paying for it....
Would You pay for this kind of hack?

And if You are talking about paying, i would pay for one, if it's great and offers me alot more options than this one does...
Old 07/20/2008, 20:37   #277

Here is the deal. Paying for the hack WOULD somewhat keep people from abusing it, but whats to stop them from giving it out for free to friends that would use it the same way as ThirdEye did and get banned and get it patched out FAST.

The only way to get any good publication out of this and get good use out of it and not ******* off the community is to sell it to the crone farmers LOL. They do not pk much and if they do they are doing it for defense. Trust me... I have had many wars with the chinese farmers on multiple games expecially Lineage 2.

Now back to the paying thing. You wouldn't get much money from it due to a lot of people can not pay for it. On the other hand you would get money to do development on another type of hack or bot (other than the one 369 or botsmall has). It would be a nice way to sorta start a business up :P

My opinion is to put it in underground or have people that pm you that you have talked to and kinda trust and you send them a download link through PM. That will keep it limited and also you would know on here who has the hack and who is using it so you could kind of weed it out and figure out who misused it. Its not my hack so do as you wish but it is just a few suggestions i am throwing out to you. Think about it. It may help the community for us all. As far as underground goes..... I cant get in there to look at anything but then again I do not know how to hack and can not give anything to get admitted. The only thing that I could possibly give is advice and feedback on the hacks/bots there.

Meh... rambled on.... lol.. sorry for that and flame away the ones that do not agree with me. If you do then give thanks
Old 07/20/2008, 20:37   #278

GRRR quick reply double post... sorry
Old 07/20/2008, 20:59   #279

Dypak did u just call it a ****** hack??
Old 07/20/2008, 21:17   #280

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolManjo View Post
Dypak did u just call it a ****** hack??
Did i?
Old 07/20/2008, 21:21   #281

oh i thought you were trying to say that the hack wasn't worth being payed for my bad
Old 07/20/2008, 22:00   #282

hey i was browsing through the hack controller and look what i found
Old 07/20/2008, 22:06   #283

uhm i don't know what i done wrong, but after i turned on the hacked EXE game and the hack controller i got this msg:" There is no disk in the drive. Please insert a disk into drive D"

can some1 pls help me
Old 07/20/2008, 22:19   #284

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolManjo View Post
hey i was browsing through the hack controller and look what i found
Hmmm what does that mean??
Old 07/20/2008, 22:23   #285

i can use commands admin like /givelevel 20 ?? or /givemoney 50000000 ?? or not ?
Closed Thread