Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 20:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Overtime error

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Overtime error

I am running windows xp svc pack 3 it is a clean install no antivirus or firewalls enabled or installed the computer i am using for the bot.

Everything has been running great for over a month but 2 days ago anytime i log in using the bot all i get is the overtime error. It will not connect to the botsmall server for some reason. I never changed any settings one day the 10th it worked then on the 11th when i tried to log in using the bot it wont connect.

I have deleted the bots i had installed and downloaded them again still no success. I have windows firewall turned on with the exception for the bot didnt work. I have windows firewall turned off now and still no luck. I have tried both servers 1 and 2 as well.

There isnt any other programs on the computer i use to bot with except rohan and the bot. I have windows xp completely updated.

Thanks for any help

Old   #2

I have also changed my ip address and connected directly to my modem still get the same overtime error. I even tried a new install of windows, the game and the bot. Still same overtime error.

Old   #3

my bot was always working but 5min later he said overtime error to oO? !
Old   #4

Mee too. How i can use this Bot.Pls tell me.

Old   #5

it is probably about the time when they start charging.. =(
Old   #6

Deranged1, u sure try very hard to get botting again...ahahaha...there is a post about ur probs in botsmall...com...maybe u get ur answer there
Old   #7

OR JUST CONNECT TO THE OTHER SERVER IN BOT SETTINGS. AS POSTED IN OTHER TOPICS.
*** **** noobs who cant spend time reading topics and just post the same problems as others.
Old   #8

Hey Tux why don't you read my post I did try connecting to both servers. Plus a lot more. Why are you saying anything anyway if you can't help my problem and the solutions I have tried have not been posted anywhere else.

Melodic ya I have posts there too about my problem and check it often but there doesn't seem to be a fix for this problem. Others are posting the same problem as well now. However I dont think the others have done as much as I have to isolate the problem.
Old   #9

oh well then guess it wont work for you then, wait for new version and try again. btw no firewall and no AV could be the problem, i wouldnt like to know whats got on your system
Old   #10

There is nothing on my system virus wise there are lots of online scans you can use. Like I said if it was anything of that nature the fresh install of windows would of fixed the problem. How can not having a AV or Firewall enabled cause me not to connect to the bot server?
Old   #11

something might go wrong in ur system.. coz some of us not having the same problem as urs..
Old   #12

I`ve post the working bot for version 1.0.6
but someone here arguing that he already post it before me..
so...
i`ve deleted the link to the working well bot
i`ve bot from yesterday till now without dc....
search over to my DELETED post
see wether his bot is working or not