Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 18:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Rohan hacking team

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Rohan hacking team

I want to make a hacking team for rohan of 5 poeple
we will share all discovery and try to make hack together
so 4 place left all hack will be release. We will work almost of the time with ce because packet editing dont work . We will comunicate with instant messeging for sharing discovery on adress etc...
My experience is with ce , wpe pro , data editing, c/c++ , java , xhtml/css
I developed many hack on many game like for Magic World Online i made free country chat , range attack with a melee weapon , running speed ,attack speed.
I hope some will join because its more fast to find adress 5 at the same time

post like this :
email : pm me if you want to stay private
experience :
what you can do :
time you are disponible for hacking :

Thanks
1 User
Old   #2

0.o u want this forum to look like wut happened to *********-WoW community... not to be rude but those noobs ur pointing might discover some useful things and they will juz post it in public... that way i know u will use it since its tagged with the word "useful" try thinking wut the effect will be to u being the leech out of the noob who discovered it <.< and i luv leeching xP... everyone got same chances of finding bugs which has already done more then the hacks u wanna make (mostly)

woot i like the "all hack release" part XD... preparing myself for great leeching lol :P

Old   #3

a 10 person hacking team is a bit too big. 2-3 sounds more feasable. The whole game can easily be mapped out in 5 minutes, since its beta. The developers left in comments for every single value/function. check my rohan hack back for more info.
Old   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluetoast View Post
a 10 person hacking team is a bit too big. 2-3 sounds more feasable. The whole game can easily be mapped out in 5 minutes, since its beta. The developers left in comments for every single value/function. check my rohan hack back for more info.
well, i know what you mean, you decode the rohan.exe, right?
but, would u mind how to decode it?
cause currently, the only thing i can do is keep searching values by CE, guessing...

Old   #5

elite*gold: 20
@powerfear this idea sound good, but at first off all you should post your experience to raise the interest of the ppl. who would like join your "team".
Second think is a 10ppl. group is too big, cause their would be to much leechers in this group and it would split. A size of max 5ppl. would be for the first work together ok.
And the last thing - dont tell the other members of this board noobs, cause they might dont have so much experience as the others. Everyone of us was a noob, and we couldnt be better if noone would publish his "hacks" and writes tutorials which examples to show us in which way we can find exploits.

-MeUndercover
Old   #6

kk i will edit my post
Old   #7

Guys since im not a hacker T_T, pls post any hack you guys can make, plssssssss!!
Thanks
1 User
Old   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by quimroscas View Post
Guys since im not a hacker T_T, pls post any hack you guys can make, plssssssss!!
View Post
We gave the hacks to everyone except you. Why? Cuz, the lil green giant said so
Thanks
7 Users
Old   #9

experience: CE, WPE/Eye Iris
games: GTH, GunZ, GunBound, SFO.

I'm still working w/ packet editing, but there is no reason why it shouldn't work. They put a speed limit on speed hack so CEing this won't be that interesting.

I don't understand why you would give out the hacks to these noobs on the forum. Half of them are leeching noobs, other half are scammers who make **** programs.
Old   #10

Talking Biteemee

Please help me to find a new hack, bot or other please...

Old   #11

There are leechers and there are beggars guys like "quimroscas" and "abdel" are beggars they just roam these forum and beg for hacks,cheats,bots. Judging from their texts they re not older than 14. I am a leecher which means i have not enough knowledge to make hacks myself(iv tryied but i was not much succesfull without basic knowledge of programing) so i always wait and hope there will be a guy or a group who will share their work for free. And i hope i speak for all leechers that we are very thankful to these people so stop begging for christ sake its so low, just wait and if wer lucky someone might come up with something and share.
Peace
Old   #12

[QUOTE=powerfear;1214537]I want to make a hacking team for rohan of 5 poeple
we will share all discovery and try to make hack together
so 4 place left all hack will be release. We will work almost of the time with ce because packet editing dont work . We will comunicate with instant messeging for sharing discovery on adress etc...
My experience is with ce , wpe pro , data editing, c/c++ , java , xhtml/css
I developed many hack on many game like for Magic World Online i made free country chat , range attack with a melee weapon , running speed ,attack speed.
I hope some will join because its more fast to find adress 5 at the same time

post like this :
email : pm me if you want to stay private
experience :
what you can do :
time you are disponible for hacking :[stop it we cannot play in bad way plss play fair
]
Old   #13

I could get on your team as soon i get home. Ive been hacking games last 6 years or so. **addicted** actually last months i was able to make stuff myself for rohan such as skill cowldown/noclips things like that could get speed hack but its simply risk..
I havent played this game last 20 days anwyasy i heard there r new server sides antihacking system. so i kinda dont know if that was just bullshit from ynk or they rly does have one new system antihacks.
Old   #14

hello Mr pro hacker ... pls tell me how to hack crones in rohan PH .. duped or damaged hack ...
Old   #15

i want join in ur team

Closed Thread