Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 15:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Rohan hacking team

Closed Thread

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
Fishing is client sided or at least the premium area is client sided. So if you can change the hit-box size IE the green bar to a huge bar that no mater where the pointer is it hits green. Obviously it may not appear to have changed size but it should work. I have had success in determining that fishing is a client sided function as the network speed has nothing to do with weather you get a fish or not. I have slowed my connection and nothing is changed while using a program to lag my pc has made fishing considerably easier.

Next finding the pointer to the end result switch statement upon opening a fish you can set the result to one of your choosing.

Additionally *** mode should be feasible by blocking damage packets sent to the client IE nop's on the damage received address. Most likely since this game and GunZ are about the same age originally the programming practices of the time should be evident and as such that was my thought as to archiving a *** mode of sorts.

Since the Fishing game is mostly client sided would it not also stand to reason that you can probably set a result for the Card game as well. Money hack practically I mean there is a random function occurring correct then a result packet would set one of three choices. You could then just rewire the result packet to send to only one choice.

I am going to take a look at the client tonite and see what I can come up with. Many of the Rohan functions refinement and such are all true false as well so that gives plenty of room to play with most likely if I do discover some of these there is no way I am releasing a lot of them purely for the fact that used in mass quantity it would kill the game economy even further. Cause PvP to become unplayable and make this one very boring game.

I am fairly certain all of those listed are possible and quite easy to implement only one problem remains I would need some help disabling whatever crc checks or gamegaurd memory protection there is available. These hacks are not all bad and in the right hands would prove to be a good thing for the game. Spread the money you make around another wards but not so much so that the economy dies. Never use *** mode plain and simple in PvP cause thats just wrong any way you look at it.

Old   #17

CLOSE THIS THREAD..

Old   #18

Its Hard To make hack in rohan..even packet editing too..it wont work..
Old   #19

+2 for that bro 10 person is not advisable at all..

Old   #20

i want to join ****, but got no pc , also when i found interesting ill try to learn in a net cafe which is hard, lol/// gudluk to you guys
Old   #21

guys i posted this 06-25-2008, 21:55

it will make praticly a year that i stoped playing rohan so stop posting for nothing...

#Request Lock
Old   #22

elite*gold: 20
#close

Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread