Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 03:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Link:RO Bot Unpacked

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,987
Link:RO Bot Unpacked

Hey,
A small present to the reversers in this forum.I'm not saying you need it,but it might get in handy for future purposes.

OEP is placed at 004087D8

PE Header Info:
Themida -> E*Pvpers

Regards,
inVi[China Unpack Group]

D/L ->

Thanks
3 Users
Old   #2

elite*gold: 0
nice one!
thx

Old   #3

sorry im a noob but what exactly does this do?
Old   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdot View Post
sorry im a noob but what exactly does this do?
You can modify it. which i will when they say payment time *******.

Old   #5

Kinda useless now (since there is nothing to crack ) it'll come in handy when they start charging for the bot. Thanks for the unpack.
Old   #6

tbh i dont see it being usefull when they charge for it, seeing as youd have to techinicall crack their servers to be able to get the bot to run. and come up with the pass codes and a valid username.
i do wonder is some people actually understand how the bot works. or if they just press buttons and never thing about how its working.
Old   #7

,Software of bot369.com can even be cracked with AutoIt and basic TCP functions,however it's a lot more interesting to do it by reversing the dll(at least to me,it is).
Old   #8

but can it actually work, can you, when its pay to use, crack it to actually work fully? can you get it to run through their server without them knowing and just kicking you out?
Old   #9

In first case, you block the connection to their server and send fake packets to the bot(same packets as the server would send).
Result is same as if you're connected to their server and logged in,of course if you do everything correct..
Otherwise you can do the Rohan.exe sending fake packets to Rohan.dll(attached to Rohan ,the game itself).
Old   #10

You don't even have to make it connect to the server...just make it JMP so the program always thinks its registered
Old   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dj_Wiki_Wiki View Post
You don't even have to make it connect to the server...just make it JMP so the program always thinks its registered
To enable auto training button in future releases ,yeah it would work.However bot369 added new protection to srobot for example,you wouldn't get skills if you're not connected to their server.
Old   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by InvincibleNoOB View Post
To enable auto training button in future releases ,yeah it would work.However bot369 added new protection to srobot for example,you wouldn't get skills if you're not connected to their server.
Ouch!...well looks like replicating the server connection would be the only way to crack it then :S
Old   #13

good luck :P cant see it working tbh or no one would be paying for botsmall bots, as everyone would have working cracked ones.
Old   #14

Hey st0p ,

you cant crack this ...

they use vmprotect
the public one.. see .vmp0

right rohan.dll is full options..

i can crack EXEcryptor , Themida , Winlicensed , Volume id: serials..... but i never NEVER see VMP cracked ... kinda hard.. try rooting the servers botsmall , using RFI etx..

and i practice sport cracking 7 years ago..