Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 20:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Unpacked

Discussion on Unpacked within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unpacked

I was woundering how to make my own unpacked dekaron. Someone told me to use WPE but im not sure how to use that.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
New Vip Unpacked
11/01/2009 - WarRock Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 16 Replies
http://i35.tinypic.com/b6pmxs.jpg Rules to start Hack: #1: Start WarRock #2: Press The 1st OK #3: Press the 2nd OK #4: Fast as you can open the Injector Just after you press on OK. #5: It will be Injected.
How to use Unpacked?
10/21/2009 - Dekaron - 3 Replies
I just started this game looks good but I'm not really sure what I'm suppose to do with these unpacked stuff....I've been reading tutorial but it's not helping very will if any one willing to offer me help I'll will be greatful....PM me will be helpful as will..thanks yall...
anyone got unpacked 4.7.4 ?
09/30/2009 - Dekaron - 11 Replies
anyone unpacked it yet? or should i give it a go and unpack it?
4.6.19 unpacked???
04/18/2009 - Dekaron - 12 Replies
as you know form previous post my unpacked files don't work well with other peoples pc. So I was wondering if the old unpacked still works and if not if someone can post one that does so I can readd it to my guide witch I will keep up and running.
what to do after unpacked..
05/07/2008 - Dekaron - 5 Replies
i unpacked data file, but it make a new folder named "data" also inside is another file called "data.pak file" and its over 2gig... my question is, do you guys use the unpack files as reference? or do u guys just replace the old data folder with new one created by unpacker?