Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 12:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

ROHAN Online Bot Free Open Beta Test!

Closed Thread

Old   #61

elite*gold: 0
The bot using almost perfectly...i set him to kill mobs in a select area with select mobs after a time he goes frome there... and go in hell at a big distance.and if i let it afk the bot is useless
PLZ HELP ME

Old   #62

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmosTunes View Post
well how to do u see that its a bot? This bot is really cool. It acts like a human player. I'm botting on place where like 10 players arround and they dont detect me as bot

yesterday i was in dungeon party with 5 other player. i was botting in that party for about 1 hour and no one said anything

anyways once i was on place with 4 player and after some time i saw that all using the bot (because all attack in the same speed after the monster respawn). that was really funny

i started botting on public places with much player arround 5 hours after the bot came out (alltime while working/sleeping etc. just when i come home i made the new quests which were avaliable) and i have still 0 penalty points. i think that says all
oh well then i suppose people are scream out they are botting in chat after that getting banned. only way to get cought botting is acting like a bot. Ive seen few bots and can easily see he is botting. The way to detect a bot is... the bot stands on the items on the ground while looting. And aswell there is items in-game that checks if your an bot...

Btw what server you playing on.

Old   #63

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Dream View Post
The bot using almost perfectly...i set him to kill mobs in a select area with select mobs after a time he goes frome there... and go in hell at a big distance.and if i let it afk the bot is useless
PLZ HELP ME
most likly he runs away bcus of low hp or he gets more mobs then wanted OR you have set the target ranged waaaay to far.
Old   #64

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Dream View Post
PLZ HELP ME
put all monster which you dont want to bot and which are in your training range all to not attacking monster list. so it will just stay on point with that monster you want to kill

Quote:
Originally Posted by johanw View Post
oh well then i suppose people are scream out they are botting in chat after that getting banned. only way to get cought botting is acting like a bot. Ive seen few bots and can easily see he is botting. The way to detect a bot is... the bot stands on the items on the ground while looting. And aswell there is items in-game that checks if your an bot...

Btw what server you playing on.
well if you press space you running also over the item and loot. it looks the same way. this bot is really hard to detect. it is only easy to detect if you put in "go back to center training position after kill" so it kills run to center kills run to center. thats damn oblivious...

you mean the cuff system. well the point is it cost 10k and if you use it on a player and he enter the code right u loose the money. if it is a bot and dont response you will get the money back. most of the player dont have 10k or need it for mounts and that stuff. i was never cuffed untill now

i'm playing on silva

Quote:
Originally Posted by johanw View Post
most likly he runs away bcus of low hp or he gets more mobs then wanted OR you have set the target ranged waaaay to far.
depending on the target and area.

1. bot monster which are 3-5 levels below you
2. search a area where not all monster on the same place (so u dont get so much adds)
3. set run back to escape location if 2 monster attack you

if you set up a good escape point you will never die

btw. never forget to set escape location otherwise he will escape to 0:0:0 location and this is on most maps unreachable ^^

Old   #65

new game outside and few days later the bot release.. :-D

Thx
Old   #66

well.. i think it would be owange to bot-party.. maybe some guys are intersted? propably ahkma cave?
Old   #67

Tks for tips i will try now
Old   #68

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoOnda View Post
well.. i think it would be owange to bot-party.. maybe some guys are intersted? propably ahkma cave?
Yea, i play on akma, i'm a lv 24 Archer. What's your IGN ? ( Send it via PM )
Old   #69

Hi, i have a problem: My Chara attack only when he get attacked...Can any1 tell me maybe best settings? (Iam mage) my Englisch is not so good, so sory..iam from akma too btw
Old   #70

Can someone please say me why my bot isn't using breath skill... i have 2 dekans and the bot doesn't use it on both ... one char is mage and it's vital for him to use that skill ...
Old   #71

is this bot a free trial? or we need to pay after it expired? or free forever?
Old   #72

What is the easiest class to bot with ? Wouldn't it be warrior ? It seems to be very hard with Archer, because of thier low defence and damage.
Old   #73

ermwhat? so far id say archer is best because of the evasion and all the buffs you get.

and as to the other question.

the nbot it in beta atm i dont know how long for but i imagine that soon it will become a pay to use bot like the other ones they make.
Old   #74

bot dont work... new update
Old   #75

I get an error when I try to dl it..

Closed Thread