Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 01:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

ROHAN Online Bot Free Open Beta Test!

Closed Thread

Old   #46

elite*gold: 0
This Bot is not compatible with Vista

You will Have to wait for an Update

Old   #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoOnda View Post
the only real **** thingy is this "start training" & "stop training"... its like.. Hello im botting :x
this is just clientside and other player dont see it

Old   #48

Help, I have windows XP and I started the bot and clicked start game, i located rohanclient.exe, but nothing is loading. I already edited the .ini file and its still not working! Any solution?
Old   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmosTunes View Post
this is just clientside and other player dont see it
Looks like you didn't see my post, i'll repeat :

Quote:
I configured the bot and all, everything's working except going back to town and equipping arrows. You seem to be using an Half Elf as well so i though you could help me.

- For some reason, it doesn't walk to town when my character dies, it just walks straight to the trainning spot, no arrow and potion. And, when I walk to town manually and start the bot in town, it buys everything just fine and goes to training place but it doesn't equip the arrows it bought. I tried every setting i could and it still do that. I have to babysit it to get it to work properly.

Is there something i forgot ?

Thank you, Diji.

Old   #50

But i have XP omg
Old   #51

download the cracked clientrohan.exe on the first page..
Thanks
1 User
Old   #52

I have a problem...

Yesterday, the bot was working fine. Now, the white finger icon changed into a blank window icon and whenever i clicked it it says "Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item."

I don't know but i did tried restarting yet it was still like that and even if i tried reinstalling and re-downloading it still looks like that.
Old   #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diji View Post
Looks like you didn't see my post, i'll repeat :
sorry but cant help you with that problem. i only run once with 6-7k arrows and stop training when the bot arrives town...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Landa View Post
download the cracked clientrohan.exe on the first page..
its not cracked ... just free testing period
Old   #54

Quote:
Originally Posted by johanw View Post
As i said try the **** configs!

Why he is running is you set point for him to run when he gets more mobs than wanted or lower hp. He runs to your selected so called safe zone.

See you didnt know how to set up a bot.
no its not like that.... i can alos have full hp... and no he doesnt run to safe zone
Old   #55

you may not have appropriate permission to access the item... is the beta test finished?
Old   #56

heres my step on why my botting wont work.

double click finger, right click at bottom corner and start bot.
enter pass, select server and character.
move to mobs and press insert.

verification failed, can't start botting!

how do i fix that problem?

could someone post a tut? i tested this bot for 20min still won't work : [

the chat box keep saying:
login to bot server is overtime.
login again...
login to bot server is overtime
login again...
over and over again for a long time
Old   #57

How to limit the bot's buff skill? I mean he used it frequently and i can't find an option to set it on a duration use.
Old   #58

Hi guys... My bot is working fine... Currently runing two bots... Had a lot of problems.. but it seems i resolved the most.... just be pacient.... ... Did Someone had the problem that some skill aren't used.... i have an int dekan he must use his magic skills like BREATH ... but he uses all the skills i need except BREATH.. can some tell why isn't the bot using that skill ...
Old   #59

Botting in Rohan are very dangerous if you afraid to lose your account. GM's are active non stop. And its easy to see if your a bot. If player seess player whispers GM or even tells in local chat and GM will teleport you and test you out. after that your banned.
Old   #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by johanw View Post
Botting in Rohan are very dangerous if you afraid to lose your account. GM's are active non stop. And its easy to see if your a bot. If player seess player whispers GM or even tells in local chat and GM will teleport you and test you out. after that your banned.
well how to do u see that its a bot? This bot is really cool. It acts like a human player. I'm botting on place where like 10 players arround and they dont detect me as bot

yesterday i was in dungeon party with 5 other player. i was botting in that party for about 1 hour and no one said anything

anyways once i was on place with 4 player and after some time i saw that all using the bot (because all attack in the same speed after the monster respawn). that was really funny

i started botting on public places with much player arround 5 hours after the bot came out (alltime while working/sleeping etc. just when i come home i made the new quests which were avaliable) and i have still 0 penalty points. i think that says all

Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread