Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 19:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Rohan Closed Beta Review

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Rohan Closed Beta Review

A link to get CB account:

Rohan online is the latest game released by YNK Interactive, who have also released Seal Online. The game has just began its closed beta development stage on March 17th, and will finish on March 26th.

So far from playing the game i like what i see. There is some distinct features in this game that alot of people will like. There are also a few that i think the game could of improved on. I'll start with the bad things since there are less.

Movement Yes, this game does offer WASD movement, but it does not offer mouse movement. This does not seem so bad at first, but once you start to PvP you will notice it. Running with WASD and then having to press the 1~9 keys to use skills while clicking with the mouse gets hard. A lot of the time i want to double-click the monster then press my 1 key to use a skill. When I do it in this game it just moves the camera.

Layout The layout of the game is very crowded. They made all the menues and chats way to big. They have one chat box on the left for player chats and one on the right for system messages. Both of these are HUGE. What makes things worse is under the player chat box is your very HUGE menu. Right next to that is a HUGE expandable quick slot. When you expand it overlaps the system message box on the righ, already overlapping the right message box is another HUGE menu. I don't understand why they need to much menus.
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

Fishing Yes, this game offers fishing. This games fishing is similar to the fishing in 2moon. The main differences are that you need to use your weapons and armor as bait. You can get a rod when you finish the tutorial or buy one via NPC for 500 of the games gold. When you buy one you need to go to the fishing are via NPC. Once inside, click on the rod as you stand next to the water, double-click an armor or weapon and press start. A green square will move around and a little pointer, the closer the pointer to the green square is the better the fish cought will be. When you catch a fish you are able to open it up and get a special prize.
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

Source from:

Old   #2

After the newest patch there is mousemovement.

Old   #3

that will be cooler
Old   #4

w,a,s,d movement is cooler

Old   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by rashi View Post
w,a,s,d movement is cooler
I like it more too.
Old   #6

Both of them are fine.
Either you like using Keyboard or Mouse to move.
You can use your keyboard to move and play only, by using Home key to auto target monsters.
Old   #7

All I gotta say about the interface being huge is to change resolutions... 1440x900 res makes them perfectly fine to me