Hello and welcome to my "Rocket League Services" thread, here I hope you find the BEST prices for what you're looking for!
::Information about myself::
I have scammed people 5 - 6 months ago on other forums (I am working in giving all stuff back), I'm trying to re-compensate people by giving them lower prices. I love playing Rocket League and I started to trade a couple of weeks ago and I'm liking it even more! I decided to make real life money with this and here I am in the forums. The reason I admitted I scammed before is because I don't want people going to search my name and seeing what I've done, I'm really sorry and I am trying to clean my name up again :P!
::Prices::
Champions Crate 1 --> £0.10!
Champions Crate 2 --> £0.05!
Champions Crate 3 --> £0.10!
Champions Crate 4 --> £0.15!
*Update*
I only accept Bitcoins, he wanted the keys for PayPal, I helped him .
Got him a cheaper guy then me, hopefully everything goes well between
them.
[Selling] Wts SS ITEMS/CRATES 12/24/2016 - Infestation Trading - 15 Replies Im looking to sell shattered skies items through pp,
i wont go first, unless you have incredible rep.
payment will be paypal family & friends
What i've got
if you buy for over 60 i give a 10$ discount
Deals buy 100 elites for 40$
500 mills for 40$
[S] TF2 Keys (um Crates zu öffnen) [B] PSC 11/12/2011 - Trading - 1 Replies Hey,
ich suche jemanden, der Team Fortress 2 Keys aus dem Mann & Co. Shop verkauft, natürlich zu einem geringerem Preis als im Shop.
Macht mir Angebote, ich zahle mit PSC oder TF 2 Items!