Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Roblox
You last visited: Today at 05:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to make cash in Adopt me while being AFK?

Discussion on How to make cash in Adopt me while being AFK? within the Roblox forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How to make cash in Adopt me while being AFK?

Can I make cash in Adopt me game without wasting too much time on my screen? My eyes get dry if I see the screen for more than 10 minutes and they kick you after 20 mins of staying idle.
Old 04/12/2022, 14:16   #2

Man, just how relatable can a post be. I too have a dry eye problem and was just playing adopt me a few hours ago. My case is even worse, apart from this game, I just play lots and lots of stupid idle games too, and idle games are the worst when it comes to addiction. Dude, please start drinking apple, beetroot, carrot juice in a slow juicer, it will really help you, trust me, no matter how much junk we want, we need real food.
Old 04/13/2022, 09:50   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by juxwillx View Post
Man, just how relatable can a post be. I too have a dry eye problem and was just playing adopt me a few hours ago. My case is even worse, apart from this game, I just play lots and lots of stupid idle games too, and idle games are the worst when it comes to addiction. Dude, please start drinking apple, beetroot, carrot juice in a slow juicer, it will really help you, trust me, no matter how much junk we want, we need real food.
High-Five, mate. Lol my mom is after me for this, I am gonna start making it, I guess she will finally believe internet people can be nice lol. Btw do you use any computer glasses while playing? I’ve recently started using one but haven't really found any difference. I still tend to have dry eyes and even worse, my head starts to hurt after playing for long. Those blue ray something.
Old 04/13/2022, 12:04   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincealmighty View Post
High-Five, mate. Lol my mom is after me for this, I am gonna start making it, I guess she will finally believe internet people can be nice lol. Btw do you use any computer glasses while playing? I’ve recently started using one but haven't really found any difference. I still tend to have dry eyes and even worse, my head starts to hurt after playing for long. Those blue ray something.
Yes yes, I do. I found them very useful. Maybe you need to change your glasses, I bought them for cheap and they did nothing. Then I went to a high end store for crizal or something and those ones have changed my life. And not just me, a couple of my friends too use them and have found a drastic difference.
Old 04/13/2022, 13:25   #5

Quote:
Yes yes, I do. I found them very useful. Maybe you need to change your glasses, I bought them for cheap and they did nothing. Then I went to a high end store for crizal or something and those ones have changed my life. And not just me, a couple of my friends too use them and have found a drastic difference.
Guess my glasses are at fault then, I’ll prolly get new ones next month. Also, do you know about any trick to make cash without being on screen for long? Kicking out is really irritating.
Old 04/13/2022, 13:37   #6

Quote:
Guess my glasses are at fault then, I’ll prolly get new ones next month. Also, do you know about any trick to make cash without being on screen for long? Kicking out is really irritating.
Oh, sorry. I got completely distracted from the topic lol. Yeah man sure, I do have a trick through which you can make money while being AFK. But for it, you’ll need a macro recorder or some similar automation tool. I don’t think it's possible without it. But I think it's a genius idea to use it.
Old 04/13/2022, 14:12   #7

Quote:
Oh, sorry. I got completely distracted from the topic lol. Yeah man sure, I do have a trick through which you can make money while being AFK. But for it, you’ll need a macro recorder or some similar automation tool. I don’t think it's possible without it. But I think it's a genius idea to use it.
What’s a macro recorder? I just googled a bit but I’m confused tbh. And I don’t have any problem with using any tool, I just want a method that works in my case. Please tell me know the trick and also send me the link to download the tool from, I don’t wanna google and end up getting unwanted viru* or stuff.
Old 04/13/2022, 14:20   #8

Quote:
What’s a macro recorder? I just googled a bit but I’m confused tbh. And I don’t have any problem with using any tool, I just want a method that works in my case. Please tell me know the trick and also send me the link to download the tool from, I don’t wanna google and end up getting unwanted viru* or stuff.
Basically it’s a tool that lets you record various sequences and play them later. So for instance, you record a sequence of training your pet, with various activities like bathing, eating etc. then save it as a recording and it’ll playback the recording n number of times. You can download one from this . I can also customize delay here which helps me big time, I just have to make one change and the script is good to go.
Old 04/13/2022, 14:41   #9

Quote:
Basically it’s a tool that lets you record various sequences and play them later. So for instance, you record a sequence of training your pet, with various activities like bathing, eating etc. then save it as a recording and it’ll playback the recording n number of times. You can download one from this . I can also customize delay here which helps me big time, I just have to make one change and the script is good to go.
Oh, I get it now. I am using it, it is working, miracle man, I also secured a neon legendary today so I am even happier. Thanks man. You saved the day, surely gonna start with juice and change my glasses, have a great day.
Old 06/28/2022, 11:33   #10

Quote:
Thanks for the message! I had my doubts about whether they helped, but now I'm definitely going to try them!
Old 09/28/2022, 08:29   #11

Hi guys I can help you guys out with this. Add my discord to hire me to code you a bot that can automate any process you wish. PythonP#9999
Old 10/12/2023, 21:17   #12

to the conversation. Does anyone here know a script or something that teleports you to the locations while you're afk and automatically takes care of the pet as soon as you activate the cheat?