Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Ragnarok Online > RO Exploits, Hacks, Bots & Guides
You last visited: Today at 06:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Want to buy 100% functional farm bot for OathRO

Discussion on Want to buy 100% functional farm bot for OathRO within the RO Exploits, Hacks, Bots & Guides forum part of the Ragnarok Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Want to buy 100% functional farm bot for OathRO

Hello there. I need a farming bot that can automate going back to town to restock (using butterfly wing), talking to NPC to get to certain places (Mjolnir Pit Dungeon or Byalan Island for example), getting arrows/potions from storage and putting loot into the storage, farming mobs with auto click (auto attack, no need for skill spam), picking up rare loot/cards only. So far the server doesn't have gepard, but the GM said he set up a script to catch bots, so please be aware of that.

I think OpenKore would work, but I'm not sure. Anyways, I'd rather buy something cheaper and easier to make to be honest.

Please talk to me over discord and show me proof of work, otherwise I won't reply to your message. If you are able to make something resourceful, easy to use and efficient. Feel free to send a DM to vinilzord#8773

Thanks in advance
Old 10/01/2022, 17:03   #2

elite*gold: 0
I've tried and can't get the recvpackets, they've done something to the client so the openkore extractors arent working. Without that i've hit a dead end. I did get the version and master version from the sclientinfo in the grf and wpe scanning the client, but this doesn't help without the recvpackets. Anyone got any ideas?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WANT TO BUY > 100% Functional Farming Bot for OathRO
09/21/2022 - RO Bots & Macros - 0 Replies
Hello there. I need a farming bot that can automate going back to town to restock (using butterfly wing), talking to NPC to get to certain places (Mjolnir Pit Dungeon or Byalan Island for example), getting arrows/potions from storage and putting loot into the storage, farming mobs with auto click (auto attack, no need for skill spam), picking up rare loot/cards only. So far the server doesn't have gepard, but the GM said he set up a script to catch bots, so please be aware of that. I think...
WTB -> Working OpenKore config for OathRO
08/25/2022 - RO Bots & Macros - 1 Replies
Title. Looking for working OathRo OpenKore config/release. ty
B> OathRo Zeny and Items Ragnarok
06/14/2022 - Ragnarok Online - 0 Replies
Need any amount. Msg me here or on discord jimmyjim#8086
[Selling] ⚔️☑️ Questing and Boosting stuff! Money farm, Item farm, Quest farm! ⚔️☑️
06/14/2020 - Escape from Tarkov Trading - 4 Replies
Welcome to Interchange Shopping Hut Do not sell roubles for now until clerify info about rmt bans. Boosting and other else still working and safe If you are looking for someone who will help you with quests, item search, leveling your account and more you're in right place. All prices are individual and very affordable. I can keep you company in the raid, or do what is required on my own. Waiting for your orders. Good day. Payment method - PayPal
reich werden innerhalb 3 Tagen *farm*farm*farm*
11/19/2013 - Metin2 Guides & Templates - 6 Replies
ihr wollt viel yang, mit wenig aufwand gewinnen? * levelt euch am besten 6 mentalos oder auras hoch * +6er EQ reicht völlig aus * ab level 25 geht ihr nach map2 zu den wilden ergebenern leveln * wenn ihr level 30 erreicht habt, sucht ihr euch ne gilde und bleibt auf 30 *so farme ICH pro tag/nacht über 2 inventare voll mit wertvollen fbs, +3 und +4er steinen, vwks, edelsteine, vms (bilder von den einstellungen von m2bob folgen)