Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Ragnarok Online > RO Exploits, Hacks, Bots & Guides > RO Bots & Macros
You last visited: Today at 16:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WANT TO BUY > 100% Functional Farming Bot for OathRO

Discussion on WANT TO BUY > 100% Functional Farming Bot for OathRO within the RO Bots & Macros forum part of the RO Exploits, Hacks, Bots & Guides category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WANT TO BUY > 100% Functional Farming Bot for OathRO

Hello there. I need a farming bot that can automate going back to town to restock (using butterfly wing), talking to NPC to get to certain places (Mjolnir Pit Dungeon or Byalan Island for example), getting arrows/potions from storage and putting loot into the storage, farming mobs with auto click (auto attack, no need for skill spam), picking up rare loot/cards only. So far the server doesn't have gepard, but the GM said he set up a script to catch bots, so please be aware of that.

I think OpenKore would work, but I'm not sure. Anyways, I'd rather buy something cheaper and easier to make to be honest.

Please talk to me over discord and show me proof of work, otherwise I won't reply to your message. If you are able to make something resourceful, easy to use and efficient. Feel free to send a DM to vinilzord#8773

Thanks in advance