Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Ragnarok Online > RO Exploits, Hacks, Bots & Guides
You last visited: Today at 06:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ro Cheat Engine Guides (iRO Renewal)

Discussion on Ro Cheat Engine Guides (iRO Renewal) within the RO Exploits, Hacks, Bots & Guides forum part of the Ragnarok Online category.

Old 03/16/2018, 00:54   #16

elite*gold: 0
What server?
Old 03/20/2018, 09:40   #17

does this work for private server? like NovaRO?
Old 03/22/2018, 01:17   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmoassist View Post
The way you track the function down is cast a skill that uses animation pause in mid cast. Search for undefined value. For the next scan, you don't cast anything and have an idle animation. Search for value changed. Then cast a skill again and pause process in mid cast and do value changed. Keep going back and forth between pausing process while idle and casting animation until you get some address that is changing as you cast and don't cast. By setting break points you can back track the functions until you find the function that sets the animation when a skill is cast. By changing the + whatever it is for you version it is basically just setting the ending animation as soon as you cast a skill instead of setting the correct animation for the skill you are casting or movement animation.

Edit: the reason it maybe be different for your version is that a different complainer was used. This will change the offset of +34 to whatever the complainer sets the offset to during compile time.
Is there a separate function in the client other than removing animations which constricts targeted (instant cast) skills to cap at a certain amount? It seems like even removing the animation delay at 193 aspd (7 attacks per second) doesn't give you the freedom of spamming skills that fast. I'm testing with no after cast delay skills. I don't think it's server restricted, as a GM has openly said some skills are wrongfully capped client side.

I see that you have an aoe spammer memory edit. Is that removing a restriction/cap in the client much like I mentioned for single target skills? Or is that something different?

I'm very fond of memory editing/searching/assembly, so I can follow your instructions accurately if you have any suggestions on ways to find where the cap might be located.

Edit: server is iRO Renewal
Old 03/30/2018, 13:45   #19

Does this work on re:start Odin atm, its not for me and I am curious if the trans patch changed the hp addresses?
Old 04/01/2018, 21:31   #20

HI, I need Freewalk and maya
Old 05/06/2018, 18:54   #21

is this still working?
Old 07/16/2019, 21:11   #22

I would like to know how to make a script for create an autopotion for ragnarok in VB?

or if you see another program better to create an autopotion please tell me