Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

TalonRO simple clicker

Discussion on TalonRO simple clicker within the RO Exploits, Hacks, Bots & Guides forum part of the Ragnarok Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
All props goes to program' creator.

I am not that deep into spoon feeding you know, but just leaving it there without any explanation is too rude even for someone like me.

First of all you'll need to listen to this awesome song, otherwise it wont work for you:

Also you might need to download a mouse freedom if you are not using one already :

So here we go. After you have the stuff downloaded, unzip it anywhere you like and start a program. It will ask you what language will be used during installation process. Choose English:

Choose a folder where the program should be installed:

Here you can choose some additional skins program may use. Choose English at the left bottom corner and proceed:

Now we are done with installation:

And from now on this is what we are going to work with:

Note: Do not forget to run the program as Administrator.

Turn the program on. Go to the "Options" menu, choose a "Global" tab and find a language tab on the bottom of the menu. As always, choose English and press Save.

Now go to "Options" menu and choose "Buttons" tab. Flag the "Cut cursor animation" option and unflag "Mouse click after use for all buttons" option.

Keep Global Delay at 40 ms, it is slow enough for Harmony not to detect you.

Lets get to the point. Right Click any button you want, and choose "Configure" tab.

This is the menu:

If you want to use program as a simple clicker just flag "Mouse use after click" options on buttons you are going to use and hit the big bold Start button (Hotkey "Home"). To suspend program use the same hotkey ("Home").

If you want to use it to click one button without mouse click, for example to drink potions you better change the delay (Not the Global one, each button have its own delay) so the overall delay will be ~100 ms.

This program also has very basic script engine build in it.

It will help you to quickly press from two to ten buttons one after another. I wont suggest you to lower the Wait time between steps, keep it around your latency to be sure that no steps will be skipped.

Press a Script button to open up a menu, click Add buttons if you want to add additional steps. In the end save the script. From now on you can load it whenever you want.

Well, this is it. Happy clicking. I'll be checking on thread from time to time to be sure that link had not disappeared or some of TalonRO staff members had not flooded the thread with posts about viruses found and whatnot.

Regards,
WPEPRO

Virustotal:

Forgot to mention. This program works on any Harmony protected server *wink
Attached Files
File Type: rar 5_ROSH_Inst_v3.rar (5.52 MB, 2267 views)
Thanks
4 Users
Old 11/04/2016, 17:53   #2

hi,

it's working for like double strafe, thank you.

is it possible if I want to make cooking script?
the problem I found, let's say I press F1 to click "Home Cooking Kit"
THen I need to press left click twice.

While for this script, it seems only possible to left click once.

Any advisE?

Thanks
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/11/2016, 19:32   #3

not working on windows 10?
Old 11/17/2016, 06:18   #4

help.. it doesnt click?
Old 12/25/2016, 17:28   #5

i think this would be better if this is no need to be pressed. like hold down only and it will spam
Old 03/05/2017, 12:07   #6

does it work on gepard??
Old 04/03/2017, 17:59   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihavenoeyes10 View Post
i think this would be better if this is no need to be pressed. like hold down only and it will spam
You are hoping that it would work like my Macro.
Old 11/16/2017, 03:06   #8

Wow its nice....
its working on gepard....

/no1
Old 06/24/2018, 17:06   #9

Can you possibly make a revision of this to make it hold press then automatically click spam like F1>CLICK>F1>CLICK?? Thank you for sharing this wonderful programm. This might be a big help for lazy like us
Old 07/29/2018, 16:06   #10

The program quit just afther i start it, everytime, even in administrator .. help

Tags
cheats, clicker, exploits, spam, talonro