Discussion on [RO2]RO2Walker Release -- Pay to Use Bot for RO2 within the RO Exploits, Hacks, Bots & Guides forum part of the Ragnarok Online category.
That is purely because of your wrong configuration setting. We already have timeout for the skills, how long did you set it? Please try to adjust it to your skill need. For pickup and search target, it seems there is some delay but it shouldn't be longer that 1 sec. If you take 2-3 sec, that means there is something wrong with it, or your PC is a little bit slow. We are still trying to optimize and improve this, please wait for our update later.
I set my timeouts for 100-250ms varying since shorter timeouts sometimes make the bot go wonky. I don't really get lag actually, which is why I got kind of surprised at the slowness of it. I can live with the skill delay but I guess since I'm doing AoE and killing multiple monsters at once and picking items in a row the pickup delay is more noticeable. Looking forward to better optimization.
1.2.0f doesnt loot any items at me (opens up loot window and stuck at "pick item"). Tried to restart bot and tried load default config and set new one, but doesnt helped.
Change channel stuck at "change channel" too. Maybe 64Bit problems?
I set my timeouts for 100-250ms varying since shorter timeouts sometimes make the bot go wonky. I don't really get lag actually, which is why I got kind of surprised at the slowness of it. I can live with the skill delay but I guess since I'm doing AoE and killing multiple monsters at once and picking items in a row the pickup delay is more noticeable. Looking forward to better optimization.
Have you tried 1.2.0f?
Quote:
Originally Posted by En-Trap
1.2.0f doesnt loot any items at me (opens up loot window and stuck at "pick item"). Tried to restart bot and tried load default config and set new one, but doesnt helped.
Change channel stuck at "change channel" too. Maybe 64Bit problems?
New target system is awsome btw.
Do you having this problem in 1.2.0e before? We don't change the function at all, just fixing some bugs on other function, so it should be working like previous ver. Can you please try to restart PC, and if still can't work, try to confirm by using previous ver whether it is working or also not working.
Do you having this problem in 1.2.0e before? We don't change the function at all, just fixing some bugs on other function, so it should be working like previous ver. Can you please try to restart PC, and if still can't work, try to confirm by using previous ver whether it is working or also not working.
I dont know if it was at other versions too since I did not use any of them very much lately. Still not worked after restart PC. Can you reupload e version for me maybe? So I can test. Thanks.
I dont know if it was at other versions too since I did not use any of them very much lately. Still not worked after restart PC. Can you reupload e version for me maybe? So I can test. Thanks.
here you go :
Please try to disable your antivirus if you have one.
Just tried the latest version and it moves faster now. Nice optimization. One thing though, it runs fine for a bit, then sometimes gets stuck doing something (e.g. stuck in pickup item window, stuck using skill over and over again without picking up items [1 only use 1 skill]).
Just tried the latest version and it moves faster now. Nice optimization. One thing though, it runs fine for a bit, then sometimes gets stuck doing something (e.g. stuck in pickup item window, stuck using skill over and over again without picking up items [1 only use 1 skill]).
Hi sir, make sure that your computer is not lagging with your PC spec or internet connection, because that maybe happens when you are having lag problem with that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Crowley
I could be if we can set a timing for the bot Himself.
Like working to 10 am to 12 am => Select Char => 15 to 16.
Something like that.
Hi sir, make sure that your computer is not lagging with your PC spec or internet connection, because that maybe happens when you are having lag problem with that.
Again I'll say, I do not experience lag so that is not the issue. I actually tried leaving the timeouts at the default setting (1000ms) since I thought that might be what's causing it, but it still malfunctioned.
My character is using the same skill in both the "Init Skill" and "Sequence 1". "Sequence 2" onwards are empty. The most common error is that the bot will just keep on using that same skill over and over again, not doing anything else anymore (e.g. picking up items, getting the daily rewards). Might be that the script is getting stuck in a loop somewhere. This error makes it very very noticeable as a bot so I have to always keep a close eye on it.
Can you please put in an option to not use the init skill so I can turn it off and check if the error disappears?
Edit: It just got stuck again. The "Action" was stuck on "Skill 1 1".