Discussion on [RO2]RO2Walker Release -- Pay to Use Bot for RO2 within the RO Exploits, Hacks, Bots & Guides forum part of the Ragnarok Online category.
Yesterday I looked play to bot and when I did, he not picked up a card and then I could not get it back, now I spend exactly the same, also happens when you put items filtered, you can't pick them up once he rule, what occurs with these items ? I should be able to pick up if the bot not picked up this items.
regards
Please check your pick setting, you shouldn't check the "Force Collect" box, because it will turn the dead mob to ready for collecting after picked if you check that box.
Quote:
Originally Posted by alcario
well i looked over it again and still doesn't aim/target any mob :/
Can you please send your config file (yourcharname.ini) in your bot folder to our email? rename the file and send to , and we will check it out what is wrong with your settings.
Quote:
Originally Posted by En-Trap
Try change the shortcut option to basic if you have changed something.
This time I watched when it crashed. It happened this way:
- I was typing while botting
- Bot tried to change channel while typing so it messes up and it loops at opening channel window and closing it
- Without stopping the bot I did manual change channel
- In new channel he tried to change channel again (bot said "auto buff" even he did not buff, but tried to change the channel) and then the game crashed after he tried to change channel.
Also I noticed that the bot lets the game client crash quite often when it is backgrounded while I watch streams. It is kinda weird and I thought at first it was because the CPU/RAM usage, but both were just at ~50%, so I dont think that it was the reason.
Can you remember sir, when the game client crashing, is it always in your change channel interval time? because if it is like that, then we really have problems with the change channel function..
Can you remember sir, when the game client crashing, is it always in your change channel interval time? because if it is like that, then we really have problems with the change channel function..
I think it was not always, but the change channel is really easy to get messed up.
I had some issue with the change channel protect, i was stucked during the whole night in ' the change channel window', so my char didn't move/ atk.
Thing that i don't understand is that most of the time it works, but sometime no and i get this issue.
About equips, i put in interval 1 my main gears and interval 2 my secondary gears.
But the bot only changed 1 gear so the other were close to break after a little moment of botting.
Maybe it's because my 2nd gear wasn't bind yet?
EDIT: Stucked again on the action: Change channel.
I had to click manually on the channel list, so the bot could pick a random chan and work again.
I had some issue with the change channel protect, i was stucked during the whole night in ' the change channel window', so my char didn't move/ atk.
Thing that i don't understand is that most of the time it works, but sometime no and i get this issue.
About equips, i put in interval 1 my main gears and interval 2 my secondary gears.
But the bot only changed 1 gear so the other were close to break after a little moment of botting.
Maybe it's because my 2nd gear wasn't bind yet?
EDIT: Stucked again on the action: Change channel.
I had to click manually on the channel list, so the bot could pick a random chan and work again.
We have reported about change channel stuck problem, we will try to investigate and fix it in our next update
About change equip, yes the gear should have been binded first, because the bot will only press it to change the equip.
Quote:
Originally Posted by En-Trap
Looks very goot atm, nearly 24h no crash. Just need to find out why my char always die. Just optimized my config, hope it wont happen again.
One way I found to emulate the channel loop was after a large amount of kills (i know it worked at 100) to stop the bot, then try running it again.
Two times now this has made it so the bot wants to change servers endlessly. At one point I got an actual error about one of the variables being undefined.
Sorry I didn't get the actual info, if I see the prompt I'll let you know!
Haven't read the whole thread yet but quick question? does this bot support auto change of channel? or can this incorporate in script? Coz im currently testing it but I'm just curious how will it able to change channel while I'm running scripts to farm herbs and minerals for alche and blacksmiths.