Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Ragnarok Online > RO Exploits, Hacks, Bots & Guides
You last visited: Today at 01:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

dupe, zeny "trick" und schneller Leveln

Discussion on dupe, zeny "trick" und schneller Leveln within the RO Exploits, Hacks, Bots & Guides forum part of the Ragnarok Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
dupe, zeny "trick" und schneller Leveln

hi leute,

da das andere Forum in dem ich aktiv war tot zu sein scheint, wollte ich euch mal mein zeugs präsentieren. Das meiste scheint wohl gefixt zu sein aber vielleicht ist es euch noch irgendwie nützlich:

ich habs auf nem anderen deutschen board gepostet, aber ich werd's auch mal hier posten:

Zeny Tricks
if you try to do a merchant "trick" (buy stuff cheap and sell em to NPCs more expensive...) and you note, that the buy and selling price are the same, than get a stalker and complusion discount! than you can sell it with O/C 1z or even more.
now make a bot macro and let do the bot make the dirty work! at least you need 2 charas for doing this with a bot.

why it is? its just the Merchant discount is 24%, while the Stalker D/C got 25%! happing Zeny-Making
example:
item costs 50z.
normal sellprice: 30z
merchant d/c: 38z
stalker d/c: 37z
but on this point its a pitty, that you can sell this with lvl 10 OC at a price of 37z *g*... so look for other items ^^

my hint is, look for the custom NPCs and i'm sure you'll find some item which works this way!

Dupe:
hi there, i've found a duping method, but its working kinda rarely (~20 times tried, only 2 times worked)

here we go:
req:
its an advantage when the server lags.

todo:
drop an item (and loot it with another char) and warp, now log off and log on again (fast, the server must reject you).
if you successfully logged in again, try to move! if you got dc'ed by server, you are on a good way.
now do this many times (log in, and move, dc'!)

and after a few tries, you char should be back in place you was before you warped.
now look @ your inventory and you see that you got the item back, too.

successfully duped
its kinda hard, i dont get it to work again maybe you try your luck! the more the server lags, the better it is!

Schneller Leveln
you'll find a german version of this guide on elitepvpers (not exactly the same but very similar ^^)

its not really a bug or a hack, but it works great and its fast - maybe its also very well know, i dunno....

than lets go:

<0> Server:
- should have a DB arena, maybe with healer
- works best for mid/high rate, not so good on low rates (even because of equip, you'll see)

<1> what do you need?
- Dead Branches,
- WPE,
- Dark Lord Card(s) (on some servers shoes have more than 1 slot). (its for autocasting meteor storm)
- most stats on int vit, maybe agi

<2> tuning!
- salamander card (deals 40% more dmg meteor storm)
- generally: good equip can't be wrong for this
- if possible get a high wizard card (ignores mdef)....

<3> and now?
-- put on equips;P

- go to DB Arena (or where u can spam DBs).
- if this Arena got a healer, use WPE to record the paket and put the right paket into send list, its usefull

- record the paket for opening one DB, add to send list and spam as hell

now you can watch and have fun in lvling as fast as hell (on high rates i get my char < 10 mins to max lvl!)

Overweight Exploit
Req:

- Server with Stats-Resetter
- a char (lolz)

ToDo:

- Reset your char and put all stats into str
- Buy stuff until you're 90% overwight (my favourites are arrows, cheap and easy to get)
- reset stats
- dont put anything to str

now you'll notice that you have 90% O/W, but your weight shows 1000/100 (as example...)

usefull:
to store many stuff (for trading).

what you can do:
loot, get stuff from storage.

what you cant do:
buy from NPCs, get items in a trade.

--- Deutsche Hinweise für alle obigen Bugs:
- der overweight exploit war mal gut für's dupen - außerdem gabs mal auch eine möglichkeit mehr als 30k items im inventar zu haben, wurde aber gefixt. Das ganze hatte ich mal mit einem Filter gemacht (sehr komplizierter Filter, das waren über 10 Dateien), da ich aber dummerweise keine Backups gemacht hatte kann ich den nicht mehr finden - un bekomm das auch ned mehr hin :-( (wollte ich in foren immer im UD posten, aber ich hatte nie Underground oder Level2 - Zugang).

bin immernoch am andere Dupes am suchen, außerdem habe ich wieder paar "Ghostitem" und "Ghostzeny" gefunden; genauso wie negative Items zu traden -> dummerweise nur auf dem Sender-Client negativ, der andere erhält alles richtig... alles WIP!
mein Ziel ist es ja, dupes zu finden die ohne Crash und Lag auskommen.
Thanks
6 Users
Old 11/30/2008, 12:12   #2

Awesome... Thanks so much... i have a few ideas about the roll back exploitation method ^^, thx again
Old 12/15/2008, 07:57   #3

its not even working in TALONRO
Old 12/15/2008, 15:44   #4

elite*gold: 1725
Received Thanks: 16,158
right, because its nearly fixed everywhere!