lol...no ,u wont lose anything..lemme tell u how to dupe
okay
you need 2 accounts or just do it with a friend if you want
okay before u crash the server ,you will have to drop the item ,you want to dupe and your friend has to pick it and put it into storage ..u do have like 20-30 seconds to do this before server crashes..and when server is up ,u get ur stuff duped...well thats how i did it on VanRO...but dupe wont work ,if the server does have an autorollback for server crashings
Nah, thanks, it clears up everything. 2 simple questions remains:
Does cart count as 'storage'? Since one of my friend actually managed to dupe his items (unintentionally due to accidental, unintended server crash i mentioned before) by simply moving the item from inventory->cart.
Okay, in which char both duped stuff is placed after the dupe? 1 in receiver's storage, and where is the other one? In the dropper/receiver's inventory?
Sorry for continous questions, I'm type of person that would like to know in details before proceeding. Hope you can bear with me. Thanks in advance.
Well actually that's not what I meant. I know you mean kafra storage, but COULD cart replace kafra storage in this case? You know, opening kafra needs pass entry, and it is obviously less practical IF cart serves the same role as kafra storage in this case. I already mentioned above, my friend once accidentally managed to dupe item just by putting the item into the cart... so I wonder if cart COULD be used for 'storage' instead of kafra.
But anyway, many, many thanks for clearing it up, once again. No more questions (for now) hehehe.
You dont need to crash the server to dupe.
There is an older method which works on non up-to-date servers which is way easier and nobody will notice it.
Doesnt matter since both got patched just a few days ago.
Hi Blueberry, is it possible for you to pm me the steps again? I'm pretty much sure my server is still way out of the update scene since it still uses the 11.3 RO episode. My admin is darn lazy, so I'm sure a few crashes or some dupes will get him into action again. Thx in advance.
Wow, its like you know my server. ^_^
Well, about a few years back, this server was a mix of athena+freya. Since the latest update to taekwon (seriously that was its last update), the admin claims its still a mix of athena+freya. So probably the dupe won't work. However, out of curiosity I'd still would like to give it a shot.
I recall the last dual login I did had me successfully reach char select on both window. Only thing I couldn't do was going into map server at both window. I wonder if this method is the same, or probably involving the acid demo exploit I've heard lately.
Regards the acid demo, I tested it and it seems that my server wouldn't allow the stats to go anywhere below 1. Even with incubus card, the stat will never get 0 or minus. So its a safe conclusion that though my server is outdated and old, it has a great stability against exploits and bugs....or so it seems. Oh well, I'm not giving up anytime soon and I have all the time in the world and the help of you guys. Keep me posted! ^_^
trade my CCR Gold dupe for CCR Item Dupe 05/13/2010 - RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides - 1 Replies Alright, I've known previous Item Dupe methods before, but those that I've known have been patched already and I have not been able to find out any new methods. While I was working to find another working dupe method, I found a way to Dupe gold Successfully (pretty darn easy to be honest, no clue why i didn't think of this a long time ago). I'm looking to find a working Dupe method for CCR RF online in exchange for my Gold Dupe method.
Note: Since I do not play on P server or any other...
Dupe Item , Copy Item Hack ! 09/23/2009 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 8 Replies Hello Everywhone again . I Succed to make a dupe hack and i will make a video about it ! It works well only you need to type item number ( i give you list ) And you can dupe amp items on Cabal Europe ( all server's ) . My Job is to selling game golds , i sell this program to for Money or for Cabal Alz .You can PM me on Forum Subject : Copy Item Hack Cabal , And type there the server and when we mete or we can talk on msn to ! My MSN Is : [email protected] . Payment Method's : In Game...
Item dupe 05/22/2009 - World of Warcraft - 0 Replies Hey kann mir wer sagen wie man aufn emu 3.0.9 server item duped?? oder wenns chon vorhandne den link zum thema posten??
Item Dupe? 05/16/2009 - WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 5 Replies Hey,
Kann man mit WPE irgendwie Items verdoppeln?^^
Wäre geil, wenns irgendwie geht... sollte auf jeden fall mit WotLK 3.0.9 gehen...
Hoffe auf baldige Hilfe
mfg
Item Dupe 08/27/2007 - Ragnarok Online - 9 Replies Hi,
also vor paar Wochen habe ich mal auf einem P-Server gespielt und da habe ich ne Menge Sachen erfolgreich geduped...Aber leider weiß ich jetzt nicht mehr genau wie das geht. Ich erzähl euch mal wie das ungeföhr war:
Voraussetztung:
1. Man musste das RO 2-mal starten können (oder man brauchte halt nen Partner).
Dannach musste man sich einlogen mit einem Account und den anderen Account in eine party einladen.
Dannach musste man WPE einschalten und auf den play Button drücken und ins...