Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

servercrash+item dupe =)

Discussion on servercrash+item dupe =) within the RO Exploits, Hacks, Bots & Guides forum part of the Ragnarok Online category.

Closed Thread

Old 05/05/2008, 15:46   #31

elite*gold: 0
lol...no ,u wont lose anything..lemme tell u how to dupe
okay
you need 2 accounts or just do it with a friend if you want
okay before u crash the server ,you will have to drop the item ,you want to dupe and your friend has to pick it and put it into storage ..u do have like 20-30 seconds to do this before server crashes..and when server is up ,u get ur stuff duped...well thats how i did it on VanRO...but dupe wont work ,if the server does have an autorollback for server crashings
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/05/2008, 16:27   #32

Nah, thanks, it clears up everything. 2 simple questions remains:

Does cart count as 'storage'? Since one of my friend actually managed to dupe his items (unintentionally due to accidental, unintended server crash i mentioned before) by simply moving the item from inventory->cart.

Okay, in which char both duped stuff is placed after the dupe? 1 in receiver's storage, and where is the other one? In the dropper/receiver's inventory?

Sorry for continous questions, I'm type of person that would like to know in details before proceeding. Hope you can bear with me. Thanks in advance.
Old 05/05/2008, 16:36   #33

yes it'll be in the inventory..
and i meant Kafra storage ,not cart
Old 05/05/2008, 17:56   #34

Well actually that's not what I meant. I know you mean kafra storage, but COULD cart replace kafra storage in this case? You know, opening kafra needs pass entry, and it is obviously less practical IF cart serves the same role as kafra storage in this case. I already mentioned above, my friend once accidentally managed to dupe item just by putting the item into the cart... so I wonder if cart COULD be used for 'storage' instead of kafra.

But anyway, many, many thanks for clearing it up, once again. No more questions (for now) hehehe.
Old 05/05/2008, 18:02   #35

well try it out ,i didnt try it with cart before
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/05/2008, 18:06   #36

can you send me the steps? i want to try it on the server im playing.
Old 05/05/2008, 18:17   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by GM-Blueberry View Post
PEOPLE WHO KNOW ABOUT THIS EXPLOIT...DO NOT TELL IT ANYONE ELSE...KEEP IT SECRET PLEASE!! , THANKS!
it's an old exploit. eathena already fixed it.

Quote:
2008/03/31
219 * Fixed ACIDDEMO crash, thanks to Kaato&Konard [Lupus]
Old 05/05/2008, 19:29   #38

You dont need to crash the server to dupe.
There is an older method which works on non up-to-date servers which is way easier and nobody will notice it.

Doesnt matter since both got patched just a few days ago.
Old 05/05/2008, 20:59   #39

well vanro does 1 update each month ,so im sure its not fixed there XD
Old 05/07/2008, 11:05   #40

Hi Blueberry, is it possible for you to pm me the steps again? I'm pretty much sure my server is still way out of the update scene since it still uses the 11.3 RO episode. My admin is darn lazy, so I'm sure a few crashes or some dupes will get him into action again. Thx in advance.
Old 05/07/2008, 17:47   #41

elite*gold: 1725
Received Thanks: 16,158
hmm your server is still on 11.3? use your server eathena or aegis? because i think on the second one it will not work!

greetz Angel
Old 05/07/2008, 18:14   #42

Wow, its like you know my server. ^_^
Well, about a few years back, this server was a mix of athena+freya. Since the latest update to taekwon (seriously that was its last update), the admin claims its still a mix of athena+freya. So probably the dupe won't work. However, out of curiosity I'd still would like to give it a shot.

I recall the last dual login I did had me successfully reach char select on both window. Only thing I couldn't do was going into map server at both window. I wonder if this method is the same, or probably involving the acid demo exploit I've heard lately.

Regards the acid demo, I tested it and it seems that my server wouldn't allow the stats to go anywhere below 1. Even with incubus card, the stat will never get 0 or minus. So its a safe conclusion that though my server is outdated and old, it has a great stability against exploits and bugs....or so it seems. Oh well, I'm not giving up anytime soon and I have all the time in the world and the help of you guys. Keep me posted! ^_^
Old 05/12/2008, 19:44   #43

the eathena staff made a fix for that ( just used an else case to let the skill miss now ) so use that exploit on your server as long as you can ^^
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/13/2008, 20:35   #44

outdated und #fixed #closed
Closed Thread