Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rift
You last visited: Today at 16:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Want to work on bot!

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Want to work on bot!

Hey,

I would love to start working on a bot for this game, however I am having a bit of difficulty finding anything useful. I want to make basically just a slightly more advanced macro system then the game has, such as read HOT's timers and auto refresh the HOT stacks at just the right time ect...

However I am having a bit of trouble finding the character struct and any information I need in the client.

Does anybody have this information and would be willing to share how you find it, or help me out with a tip to find the character struct, or struct containing information regarding Buffs, Buff timers, HOTs, Hot timers, Debuffs and timers, ect ect..

Thank you very much for any help here.