Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rift
You last visited: Today at 14:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Information] Planning to make bot for rift

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Information] Planning to make bot for rift

Hello,

I am hoping to start taking a look into making a bot/hacks for Rift soon. My hope is to start making a bot that uses the game client to execute actions based on user specified perameters. For example: Read your current HP and cast a shield/heal spell when HP reaches a certain % then trigger actual cast of the spell via an ASM call.

I am currently looking here to see what kind of things have been done for the game so far besides the basic Speedhacking, teleport hacks, flying ect..

I am looking for possibilities such as:

Global CoolDown hacks
Skill CoolDown hacks
Mana/Godmode hacks
ect ect..

Just finished installed visual studio so I am going to have a look at the Rift client now and see if what I am hoping to do is possible here.

Also anybody who is interested here, if you could give me some ideas on what hacks/bot functions would be useful that would help a bit.

Note: I am not looking to make a "full" bot here. What I mean here is, I am not making auto-walking, auto-grinding, auto-respawning ect ect.. type of bot, but essentially a "helper" bot. For instance for quickly reacting on a sudden unprovoked World pvp gank. The bot will detect when an enemy player comes in view distance of your character and react accordingly, to help prevent unexpected ganking. Or making auto casting of tedious skills or things such as activated skills(like Pyros Internalize charge possibly or auto cast of Infernos).